The only way to get around Platini's anti-City stance

The money that our owners have pumped into "football" not our club. Has, and will stop, some clubs going bust.If it wasn;t for them,and people like them,then the game will be finished.Roman,,Jack Walker[in his time],Notts county;s owners,QPR;s owners,ours,and many others have stopped the money comeing from just two areas,the banks and the fans..The fans cannot pay for all these new stadiums,and as far as even 30grand wages are concerned,that much would be a none starter.The TV money is only as good as the buisnesses that advertise on it and viewers [the fans]spare cash.As satanta have shown that area is not as good as we thought .So that leaves the banks,in otherwords Debt,which means interest,which means clubs going bust and adding to the allready dodgy moneyswamps we call "banks".
I;m anoyed.Not with that dislikeable French git or the clubs that are looking out for themselve.No,I;m anoyed with our goverment and more to the point our sports minister for keeping their gob shut..What would the Health minister say if a middle eastern company wanted to build loads of hospitals,supply loads of top class doctors and all the gear that goes with it,but charge us next to nowt.What would the health minister say if the leaders of the EU complained,saying it was unfair and why should we get all this for free.I thought so,so why are they not speaking up.I know its a sport.But it involves the Banks,and those b@stards have shook the world to its knees the last few years..
come on minister,put this on the political table if you;ve got the balls.

Rant over,,,,,,aaannnnd breath. :-)

I don't think this will come to pass, but if it does the Sheikh can decide that we are all his mates and give us £2 grand each for birthday presents. On the understanding we will spend it on match tickets/club shop/behind the bar at COMS. Instant increase in turnover...

mancitygaz said:
Norbit Nimrod said:
I hate Platini and hope he dies. The fat french pig.

That's a bit harsh,

May the fleas of a thousand camels arseholes fester on his ball bag, I wouldn't wish death on the french twat though.

Sorry, agreed that might have been a bit harsh. I just hate this prick doing his up most to prevent any other teams (not just city) from challanging the big teams from each country. He's a brown nosing frog. He's happy for the same old teams to go through to the later stages of the CL and the same teams to win it every year.

Surley this "break even" bollocks should apply to us anyway because the club wont be in debt. I thought the money was classed as a sort of gift from his highness?? It's not funded from any banks or the like?

Sell a pair of seats for £100M a season. No problems.

Sell MCFC TV rights to a an AD Company to broadcast.

It will be no problem.

Corky said:
Sell a pair of seats for £100M a season. No problems.

It will be no problem.
That would be class,we launch a legal battle refusing anybody to use footage of City other than us,while this 10yr legal battle is on sky pull out of prem football & no longer pump money in.
Fuck em,they started it.

There's lots of ways around this anyway, if on paper it shows we have sold 500million worth of City goods world wide how can they prove we havent when the moneys there? ;-)

Yes, there's many ways around the Uefa proposals......if our owners 'brother/cousin/friend' was to buy out West-Brom (or another championship side for 10-15 million) whats stopping them paying 200 million for one of our youth players? (using money from our owner - birthday prezzie for brother/cousin/friend)

200 mill income.

Take that Uefa!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.