The pellegrini effect..

Described publicly as 'class','great' and 'unbelievable' by 3 of our most senior and influential players.

The squad also looks far more balanced.

Yeah,I reckon he's doing ok........

davymcfc said:
Hard to say yet. I think after about 5 games of the season we will have a good idea of how the players attitudes have changed. Hopefully at the end of the season we can look back on a successful change of manager. I have big hopes.

If the new players make a big difference then it will also show how pathetic last Summer's transfer activity was. In glad the club have backed Pellegrini and let's now see a serious title challenge and progress beyond the CL Group stages.

Tim of the Oak said:
goalmole said:
If you tell players how crap they are on live tv after each match, don't be too surprised if they lose heart, confidence, motivation etc.

Pellegrini has only been in charge for four friendliest and he was in Chile for part of the time. Give the guy a chance.

That was refering to Mancini mate..

This is exactly what I love about Blue Moon. After a couple of half decent performances, during a few pre season friendlies, by a couple of players, comments have already started about the Pellegrini effect and favourable comparisons to the manager who took us from 6th in the league to FA Cup winners, beat Utd 6-1 and won us the league in the most dramatic style in the history of football against our hated rivals.

Keep up the madness lads. Not a criticism but it is far too early to say.

samharris said:
Tim of the Oak said:
goalmole said:
If you tell players how crap they are on live tv after each match, don't be too surprised if they lose heart, confidence, motivation etc.

Pellegrini has only been in charge for four friendliest and he was in Chile for part of the time. Give the guy a chance.

That was refering to Mancini mate..

I can't believe anyone was taken in by the PR machine after they messed up over Mancini's sacking. It is the same sort of people who are monetizing us. At least the better informed Mancini outers could point to failures in the CL and a drop off in the league last year.

No doubt I will be informed how horrible Roberto was to tell Joe to stop blaming the defence in public after the Madrid away defeat.

Anyway, let's all get behind Pellegrini without spitting our dummies out if we don't get instant success. The positive comments coming out of the camp are a decent start.

franksinatra said:
This is exactly what I love about Blue Moon. After a couple of half decent performances, during a few pre season friendlies, by a couple of players, comments have already started about the Pellegrini effect and favourable comparisons to the manager who took us from 6th in the league to FA Cup winners, beat Utd 6-1 and won us the league in the most dramatic style in the history of football against our hated rivals.

Also the manager that fell out with players , blew it in the champions league twice and masterminded the loss of a FA cup final against a relegated team

Only time and place to judge the effect is in proper competitions (Prem league FA cup and champs league) and only after the first season.

Same with the new players (though maybe you can tell if they are going to adapt or not a bit quicker)

Proelia said:
franksinatra said:

Also the manager that fell out with players , blew it in the champions league twice and masterminded the loss of a FA cup final against a relegated team

The media had ready been told Mancini was getting sacked before the FA Cup Final. Do you think that is a great way to motivate the side before the biggest game of the season? No doubt you have won the CL many times on your play station.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.