The pellegrini effect..

I'm very confident that Pellegrini will surpass Mancini's efforts and actually prove that,despite the success he did bring,he also underachieved with our squad/resources.

Pellegrini oozes quality and class.
Great times await.

Proelia said:
franksinatra said:
This is exactly what I love about Blue Moon. After a couple of half decent performances, during a few pre season friendlies, by a couple of players, comments have already started about the Pellegrini effect and favourable comparisons to the manager who took us from 6th in the league to FA Cup winners, beat Utd 6-1 and won us the league in the most dramatic style in the history of football against our hated rivals.

Keep up the madness lads. Not a criticism but it is far too early to say.

Also the manager that fell out with players , blew it in the champions league twice and masterminded the loss of a FA cup final against a relegated team

Fell out with players? How terrible, I hope they are ok. The football world is littered with managers who fall out with players and many of them the most successful. Speaks volumes that the other criticisms thrown at him are events we had not experienced or could dream about before his tenure.

Every team plays better when they get a new manager, the players want to get in the good books to become first choice

Proof will be in the pudding. We won't really know until the end of the season.

He's been backed in the transfer market so we should expect improvement.

Looking forward to it.

franksinatra said:
Proelia said:
franksinatra said:
This is exactly what I love about Blue Moon. After a couple of half decent performances, during a few pre season friendlies, by a couple of players, comments have already started about the Pellegrini effect and favourable comparisons to the manager who took us from 6th in the league to FA Cup winners, beat Utd 6-1 and won us the league in the most dramatic style in the history of football against our hated rivals.

Keep up the madness lads. Not a criticism but it is far too early to say.

Also the manager that fell out with players , blew it in the champions league twice and masterminded the loss of a FA cup final against a relegated team

Fell out with players? How terrible, I hope they are ok. The football world is littered with managers who fall out with players and many of them the most successful. Speaks volumes that the other criticisms thrown at him are events we had not experienced or could dream about before his tenure.

Any manager could of one a league with the resources he was giving

moomba said:
Proof will be in the pudding. We won't really know until the end of the season.

He's been backed in the transfer market so we should expect improvement.

Looking forward to it.

Exactly. We had a decent squad and some of the failures, such as width, have been addressed. It should be a good season and one to look forward too.Comments relating to his brand of management are premature to say the least though.

Proelia said:
franksinatra said:
Proelia said:

so considering those resources are stlll at the club and have been considerably added to I guess by your reckoning we should win the league...no excuses??????????

No but the most important thing to do is play attractive, fast and exciting football not the slow shite mancini played , which in turn made us lose 1-0 to shit teams

Proelia said:
No but the most important thing to do is play attractive, fast and exciting football not the slow shite mancini played , which in turn made us lose 1-0 to shit teams

I consider the last three and a half years of "slow shite" football to have been a pure pleasure to watch.

I feel sorry for those that think otherwise.

Proelia said:
franksinatra said:
Proelia said:

Very easy to say but also very difficult to prove. The fact is he did achieve those things, probably gave many of our supporters the best day of their lives last May.

As for the football it was fantastic. 5-1 at Spurs, 6-1 at United, The Spurs home match, last gasp winner against Chelsea, 6-1 at Norwich, need I go on.

Equally I am looking forward to next season but will always be grateful of the past achievements of the club and manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.