The pellegrini effect..

OOOPS sorry - I thought I was on Bluemoan then I read some "positive"
comments -
Blimey I am on Bluemoan. Keep it up lads.

1-0 swansea, 1-0 arsenal, 1-0 wigan, 1-0 sunderland twice, 1-0 everton an example of games mancini cost us

Proelia said:
1-0 swansea, 1-0 arsenal, 1-0 wigan, 1-0 sunderland twice, 1-0 everton an example of games mancini cost us

Did the performance of the players have anything to do with it?

Anyway, he's gone now and lets hope that people dont expect us to win every match with Pellegrini as manager.

Proelia said:

Mate the fact that you have included the Sunderland games cast doubts about your point. Both gamesd we created numerous chances and played some fast attractive football. You clearly cannot see it so fair enough, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

franksinatra said:
Very easy to say but also very difficult to prove. The fact is he did achieve those things, probably gave many of us supporters the best days of our lives last May.

As for the football it was fantastic. 5-1 at Spurs, 6-1 at United, The Spurs home match, last gasp winner against Chelsea, 6-1 at Norwich, need I go on.

Equally I am looking forward to next season but will always be grateful of the past achievements of the club and manager.

Very well said Frankie.

goalmole said:
If you tell players how crap they are on live tv after each match, don't be too surprised if they lose heart, confidence, motivation etc.
If they were bad...its nothing wrong admitting on live tv.. It was mancinis style and he did bring us our first title....n i guess we shld respect tht...Now we hve got new manager wth new style which g8...but i hope we dnt disrespect the work mancini did...he has left a g8 team behind for us to build upon..

a great man manager you only have to look at what effect he had on the players at his previous clubs..truly outstanding! we have a real gem in pelle

moomba said:
Proelia said:
No but the most important thing to do is play attractive, fast and exciting football not the slow shite mancini played , which in turn made us lose 1-0 to shit teams

I consider the last three and a half years of "slow shite" football to have been a pure pleasure to watch.

I feel sorry for those that think otherwise.

Yup agreed...he bought class in our play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.