The people who refuse to sit !

the stewards were in peoples way on the stairs and where causing more of an obstruction than the fans. people had to push past them to get up the steps.

mancitygaz said:
boo fucking hoo,
there is a disabled section.
tosser

Yep, because every single fan who cannot stand for 90+ minutes is 'disabled' and should be in a wheelchair high up in the stadium where they don't cause you any problems.

Dick.

quiet_riot said:
mancitygaz said:
boo fucking hoo,
tosser

Yep, because every single fan who cannot stand for 90+ minutes is 'disabled' and should be in a wheelchair high up in the stadium where they don't cause you any problems.

Dick.

all comes to good ground planning fella, it will never be prefect but there are steps that can be taken to prevent a lot of it, the lazy option now is for some stewards to get narky and make an example of a few thus appeasing the council by saying they are least trying, in my experience it is hard to stop thousands of people doing something they shouldnt.

hilts said:
quiet_riot said:

Dick.

all comes to good ground planning fella, it will never be prefect but there are steps that can be taken to prevent a lot of it, the lazy option now is for some stewards to get narky and make an example of a few thus appeasing the council by saying they are least trying, in my experience it is hard to stop thousands of people doing something they shouldnt.

Not really, the council just revoke the licence for a game or two, and we all miss out on watching City, unlikely to happen? possibly, but the rags today were deprived of about 2000 tickets because of persistant standing at previous trips to notlob, we have been given smaller allocations at places like boro before.
it would be unlikely that the council would deprive themselves of revenue in this way, but could instead decide to fine the club, or just close certain sections of the ground for a game or two, just depends on how serious they are taking this, but as a couple of the club employees have indicated, the stewards are getting told to enforce the ground regulations, and I wouldt be surprised if there are not more ST - CC suspensions in the future.
(not saying I agree with the all seater stadia because I dont, but join safe standing if you want to stand at the game, dont just give the stewards grief for doing as they are ordered).

quiet_riot said:
mancitygaz said:
boo fucking hoo,
tosser

Dick.
In agreement mate. My pop is getting on, he can't stand for 90 mins every game, he picket his seat in the seats to the immediate right of 110 to get the best of both worlds. If any prick wants to start being a prick about standing there EVERY game then I hope they get thrown out. You didn't stand every game last season or season before, so your Jonny come latelys to that block anyway.

Though I will say that 109 were allowed to stand for the "big" games last season and that's to be expected.

law74 said:
hilts said:

Not really, the council just revoke the licence for a game or two, and we all miss out on watching City, unlikely to happen? possibly, but the rags today were deprived of about 2000 tickets because of persistant standing at previous trips to notlob, we have been given smaller allocations at places like boro before.
it would be unlikely that the council would deprive themselves of revenue in this way, but could instead decide to fine the club, or just close certain sections of the ground for a game or two, just depends on how serious they are taking this, but as a couple of the club employees have indicated, the stewards are getting told to enforce the ground regulations, and I wouldt be surprised if there are not more ST - CC suspensions in the future.
(not saying I agree with the all seater stadia because I dont, but join safe standing if you want to stand at the game, dont just give the stewards grief for doing as they are ordered).

you cant tell sections of the ground it is okay to stand but not others it is a daft policy, you dont go to a building site and let some not wear high vis jackets, if the ground was organsised better then those that stand out of neccessity instead of desire would stay seated and the problem would be reduced. stewards will never get large volumes of people to sit down

I sit in 109 so the disabled section is behind me and I can't believe that when the block stands the people seated up there can't see. They're on a huge platform and if this is true then the club need to do something about it. Presumably the people in the disabled section have never seen a goal sicme we've been at Coms, if not then can we not try to guilt trip people. I honestly don't care if we stand or sit, it doesn't matter to me. What I do object to is people grabbing hold of me and trying to force me to sit down if I'm singing.

Re: The who refuse to sit !

Brendan110_0 said:
Didn't know 'The Who' were fans
Really? Thought it were common knowledge. Keith Moon used to sleep in a Tony Coleman duvet you know.

Townsend penned "Won't Get Fooled Again" as dig at City as he saw the writing on the wall with Joe & Big Mal.

Entwistle's "My Wife" was a paean about going on a bender at the weekend watching City.

Daltrey has the old badge tattooed on his left buttock.

Kenney Jones wasn't a very good drummer (and why spell Kenney with an unnecessary 'e'?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.