The people who refuse to sit !

My seat (allocated standing space) is in 110, on the aisle next to 109 . I watch (with embarrassment) the stewards try (and fail) to get 109 to sit down. I am two rows from the front and its here that the stewards try and get the block to sit down. The fans turn and point at us and ask "why are they allowed to stand up?" (still not sure of the answer as I thought it was the FA's decision to not allow standing and not Manchester City Council??)
I congratulated a steward (showsec) today on the fact that after 40 minutes they had manged to get 4 rows sitting and by all accounts it would be a great achievement if he got 10 rows by full time (think the irony was lost on him)

The stand will police itself

The people together are stronger than the enforcer so........stand together Simplessss

It all boils down to being reasonable and understanding that not all fans have the same ability to stand for long periods, stand at all, or to see whether they can stand or not.

Too many people are so self centred and selfish that they couldn't give a fuck if they cause other peoples enjoyment to be spoiled or not.

I know most will feel if someone is not as capable of getting a fair view of the game, that it's that individuals problem and tough shit, but it's just another example of society's intollerance and general neglect for others not so: young, fit, tall, hard, able, and in fairness is not the type of behaviour I have come to expect from City fans in the many decades I have been watching our great club perform.

I enjoyed standing in the Kippax more than at any other time as a blue, so completely understand how good the experience of standing at games is, but now suffer for days with back pain if I have to stand for a prolonged period, so at Old Trafford last year I had a nightmare, and subsequently won't be following City away again.

Ok, so I don't have any problems in my seat in 304, but can see how difficult it is for others with similar afflictions in the blocks in question, and feel in the times we live in sometimes we put too much emphasis on our own experience and without even reasonable thought for others less fortunate.

I'm sure that those selfish enough to think the situation I describe is tough titty, would maybe change their tune if the Harlem Globetrotters were sat or stood in the row in front of them, or if they took their kids to the Odeon to watch the latest blockbuster and St Helens rugby league team stood throughout the film directly blocking their family's view, but hey, I bet they would as is often the case in such situations, keep stum, grin and bear it, certainly in the case of the Rugby lads!

Have some tollerance and show at least a little courtesy, it's not the fault of the kids, dissabled, elderly or those short in stature that they don't allow for supporters to stand at Premier League games, and they shouldn't have to pay for your thoughtless and often inconsiderate behaviour.

Find this whole senario amusing its a 60's thing and show my age just bloody do it.
Argue with the stewards...go ahead

Stand up... sit down... stand up

Mass agreement is hard to handle do not be afraid, a group in one mind is impossible to handle never mind control.

I am 58 with a son of 19 he tells me and its true if a steward tells me or any older guy what to do I will say fuck off but a younger guy out of respect will listen so

Understand they cannot control you unless you let them, its like the early 70's OZ trial's "The People cannot be Defeated" act as one

Good Luck Guy's
Ps I stand on level 2 East as it suits me and fuck them

mrt4919 said:
Find this whole senario amusing its a 60's thing and show my age just bloody do it.
Argue with the stewards...go ahead

Stand up... sit down... stand up

Mass agreement is hard to handle do not be afraid, a group in one mind is impossible to handle never mind control.

I am 58 with a son of 19 he tells me and its true if a steward tells me or any older guy what to do I will say fuck off but a younger guy out of respect will listen so

Understand they cannot control you unless you let them, its like the early 70's OZ trial's "The People cannot be Defeated" act as one

Good Luck Guy's
Ps I stand on level 2 East as it suits me and fuck them

Well just so you know, I find your attitude and ignorance unbelievable and honestly wouldn't give a fuck if you fell from your level 2 seat onto the concrete below, sustaining some form of paralysis, you typify the selfish and yobish behaviour that sours our society and by the way, if you were to be so unfortunate enough to befall some dissability and become wheelchair bound, I'd take great pleasure in standing all game, back ache or not, just to fuck up your day!

Happy landings.

God save me from the arse hole's like you, a complete health and safety buffoon with a bit of luck you might find yourself in a real world where grown ups make a decision without morons wringing thier hands in pretend dismay.
Pity an idiot like you needs an adult to hold your hand but there again I dont give a shit what you think

mrt4919 said:
God save me from the arse hole's like you, a complete health and safety buffoon with a bit of luck you might find yourself in a real world where grown ups make a decision without morons wringing thier hands in pretend dismay.
Pity an idiot like you needs an adult to hold your hand but there again I dont give a shit what you think

Is that the best you can come up with?

Jesus, you are nothing but an ASBO and a Bully, bet you have a few domestics in your house (or maybe caravan) anyway couldn't give a shit what moranic thugs like you and your brood think, have a feeling there's a large slice of rag in you somewhere.

Lordeffingham said:
mrt4919 said:

Jesus, you are nothing but an ASBO and a Bully, bet you have a few domestics in your house (or maybe caravan) anyway couldn't give a shit what moranic thugs like you and your brood think, have a feeling there's a large slice of rag in you somewhere.

Moronic thugs lmfao get a grip you big jessy.

Scottyboi said:
Lordeffingham said:

Moronic thugs lmfao get a grip you big jessy.

Firstly standing up for those less fortunate shouldn't imply in any way, what I'm like as a person, and I can assure you if you met me face to face the term "Big Jessie" wouldn't eminate from your lips.

But more importantly, if you want to jump on that Bully's bandwaggon, use some common sense and look at his previous comment, which would suggest quite clearly the guy is quite happy to act and behave in the manner of a thug, maybe you'd like to clarify your views further?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.