The Pep 'Survivor List' (Senior and Junior (loanee) players)

No way Delph is gone. Sorry...but Silva's time is over. Too slow and a liability on defense.
I'm of the evolution not revolution persuasion and most will be here next season but I do agree that Silva's days here are drawing to a close. Maybe one more season but that will be it IMO. Hope I'm wrong though.

It'll be quicker to list those who will leave than those who will stay.

He'll have plenty to spend in order to reshape things but he's not going to throw together half a new squad.

Demichelis, Fernando, Toure, Clichy or Kolarov, Sagna or Zaba, Bony will highly likely be moved on.

Mangala, Delph, Navas, might be gone.

Nasri could be a wildcard imo. Part (most) of me thinks he's already out and part of me thinks Pep might do something with him, like use him in an anchor position, even if it's more of a squad role. After Silva, he's the most comfortable on the ball

Yaya's agent (who's an idiot) has already sold him to China by the sounds of it. I think Bony will really struggle but may stay because he loves money. Demichelis seems to want to go back to Argentina which would be fine with most of us I think! I can see Pep bringing in replacements and molding the rest into his vision. Will be really interesting to see what he'll do!

perhaps we can find wilf a good home in china for the right money of course

It'll be quicker to list those who will leave than those who will stay.

He'll have plenty to spend in order to reshape things but he's not going to throw together half a new squad.

Demichelis, Fernando, Toure, Clichy or Kolarov, Sagna or Zaba, Bony will highly likely be moved on.

Mangala, Delph, Navas, might be gone.

Nasri could be a wildcard imo. Part (most) of me thinks he's already out and part of me thinks Pep might do something with him, like use him in an anchor position, even if it's more of a squad role. After Silva, he's the most comfortable on the ball

get rid of zaba are you mad, sagna can play so many positions, clichy maybe, kolarov definitely

Pep will sign 2 central midfielders before he does anything else, basically the cause of our inconsistency

If it was down to me I'd sign three. Our options are woeful in comparison to other European sides.

perhaps 3, but i was thinking he'd sign 2 top ones, keep Fernandinho (who i still think is class on his day, just needs his mojo back) and Delph and promote the best central midfielder from the EDS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.