The Pep 'Survivor List' (Senior and Junior (loanee) players)

Can't see him getting rid of Hart. Would take a brave man to come to the prem and City and instantly sell Englands number one and our player with the most caps. Simply not going to happen imo. He was also at that game vs Barca where Hart was an absolute machine and was labeled a phenomenon by Messi.

Problem about talk of getting shot of Joe is always the same question. Who do you bring in who you know — who you know, for sure — is a better keeper, and who is available? See the problem? No, Joe is still young, as keepers go, he can continue to get more savvy, and Pep will feel that his development in terms of distribution is not over. I'm pretty sure he won't be one of the ones to go. He's got easily enough in his locker to be worth being patient over as far as his weaknesses go.

I think we'll all be surprised who he keeps/uses regularly, and I don't think anyone on here has a clue. Some players will be completely reinvented, and will fit other roles, some who we think he'll keep will be gone, or out of the team if they don't do what they are told.

Aguero
Hart
Kompany
Otamendi (Pep wil limprove him)
KDB
Silva
Kelchi
Sterling
(maybe Fernandinho and Delph as squad plsayers)

would keep Zaba for service, loyalty and commitment but hisa ge and injuries might go against him.

From our squad of 21 I reckon at least 13, more likely 15 will stay , the only definite leavers I'd say are Toure, Demechelis, Sagna, Kolarov, and possibly Fernando, Navas and then less likely Nasri and Bony. Everybody else will stay IMO.

Can't see him getting rid of Hart. Would take a brave man to come to the prem and City and instantly sell Englands number one and our player with the most caps. Simply not going to happen imo. He was also at that game vs Barca where Hart was an absolute machine and was labeled a phenomenon by Messi.

Fraser Forster was put in Xavi's all time british XI and Messi said it was the best performance by a goalie he had ever seen...So does that make him better than Hart?

Joe Hart will be here but his distribution needs to improve(ranked 53rd in top 5 leagues, where keepers have made more than 10apps) as does his dealing with crosses, he has made the second most punches in europes top 5 leagues.

We've no CM that moves the ball quickly so they're probably all on thin ice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.