The Pep 'Survivor List' (Senior and Junior (loanee) players)

I doubt there will be too many changes. Pep didn't sell off many Bayern players when he went there, and I'm sure he'll want to see what he has to work with and how he can mould them to his style of play.

Most of the team have got the ability, it's the tactical set up and fight that are missing. I'm sure he'll get it right tactically, and hopefully instil a better attitude in the players.

The only ones I think who will be off are Fernando (not good enough), Yaya (he can't be arsed, prick of an agent plus Pep sold him before) and Demichelis (too old). Maybe Kolarov but only if there's a good replacement.

I don't think many managers would come to a new league and team then sell half the squad, he'll think he can improve them with his coaching, and just add two or three.

I've be amazed if any of our summer signings weren't done with Pep's plans in mind. And I include Delph in that.

MAYBES
Yaya ( depends on if he wants to stay and fight or his agent wants 1 more big move. I hope he stays and in a bit part but think Pep might want someone in to replace him straight away.

Yaya is a definite goner. Form aside Yaya dislikes Guardiola and they are not on good terms. There is no way Yaya is staying.

I doubt there will be too many changes. Pep didn't sell off many Bayern players when he went there, and I'm sure he'll want to see what he has to work with and how he can mould them to his style of play.

The reason Pep didn't change much is because there wasn't much to change. Bayern was firing on all cylinders before Guardiola came. What player exactly from Bayern was surplus to requirements? None really...

After yesterday - as long as Kolarov is culled I don't care what else happens....

If you want a good laugh, google Kolorov signs his best years to city. It's by the theroar.com

I think it must be written by his mate.

It contains these classics

"Kolorov prefers the effective over the flashy. Rarely does he get caught trying to beat his man with stepovers or other leggy theatrics"

"his crossing technique is impeccable"

"Kun Aguero and co must relish having such a reliable and efficient provider to work with"

"his consistency, refined technique and unquestionable work ethic"

He is nailed on to stay!

Who do people think will be captain under Pep - I'm guessing Vinny if he stays fit, but if not?
Of the people I think are guaranteed to stay, I think it's got to be Hart.

are people mad suggesting hart??
hart is one of the best keepers in the world and for me the best keeper at one on one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.