The Perfect Pushup...

Bigga said:
roaminblue said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Met a few though, mainly Americans. I am assuming you are meaning in it's literal sense?

i just meant that coming onto a thread and calling people crow's wasn't needed. its not exactly a term of endearment is it (unless i completely missed the sarcasm in your first post)

but on a side note, there were really american crows serving in iraq?

Never in his measly lifetime has he been to Iraq, fighting! What ex-soldier, in their right mind would threaten to sue people for slander or fail to turn up to a footy match amongst Bluemooners to 'prove his skills'??

Bad WUM, lack of character.

i did kinda wonder, which is why i asked about the "septic crows" that he spoke of. seemed kinda waltish coming onto a football forum and banding around words like "crow"

Joycee Banercheck said:
You get about 30g of protein in a chicken breast. So three of them a day and you near enough have your protein.
Potatoes, brown bread and veg all good carbs and easy to get what you need.
The rest is just dairy like milk.
Like GStar says, its not as complicated as it looks.

right, so its about being very strict and regimented in what you eat? i guess if yer willing to eat the same thing quite often you can keep count, if you enjoy your food i guess it becomes a problem?

more power to those that can do it, i think i enjoy my food too much : )

cheers though mate

roaminblue said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
You get about 30g of protein in a chicken breast. So three of them a day and you near enough have your protein.

right, so its about being very strict and regimented in what you eat? i guess if yer willing to eat the same thing quite often you can keep count, if you enjoy your food i guess it becomes a problem?

cheers though mate
No probs, mate. I'm the same as you. I can't restrict myself from pigging out every other day. Salami, cheese, mayo and beetroot butties always get the better of me.

Joycee Banercheck said:
roaminblue said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

cheers though mate
No probs, mate. I'm the same as you. I can't restrict myself from pigging out every other day. Salami, cheese, mayo and beetroot butties always get the better of me.

State of mind, chaps!

I found it was less difficult to make the foods I needed 'interesting' rather than entertain what I might have to give up!

For example, incorporate a tiny portion of what you like into the 'regimented' foods and phase it out, eventually(if you want to). I found that I tempered my tastes and adapted quite quickly, but you have to be willing to extend the mental boundaries of your food choices, in the first place!

Adding a little of something won't change the overall direction the new foods are taking you, just make sure it's only a tiny amount, though.

Bigga said:
Since I've lost so much weight, recently, I've seen this product advertised lately, used by the Navy SEALs...

perfect-pushup2.jpg

Does anybody have these? If so, what are they like to use??
i always thought seals were more of a grey

Bigga said:
State of mind, chaps!

I found it was less difficult to make the foods I needed 'interesting' rather than entertain what I might have to give up!

For example, incorporate a tiny portion of what you like into the 'regimented' foods and phase it out, eventually(if you want to). I found that I tempered my tastes and adapted quite quickly, but you have to be willing to extend the mental boundaries of your food choices, in the first place!

Adding a little of something won't change the overall direction the new foods are taking you, just make sure it's only a tiny amount, though.

Joycee Banercheck said:

its not even that i pig out. i eat healthily, i don't much like junk food to be honest, i just also enjoy cooking, and when you cook for more than one it seems like it'd be too much effort to make sure im getting a certain amount of grams of one thing, or reducing the grams of another. it also seems unfair on those im cooking for! haha!

one thing i have noticed though, i generally get to a certain size and then stop getting any bigger no matter how much weight im lifting, that said i dont lift huge weights, one thing ive been weary of is looking to big (though as i said thats never been a problem really!)

what do you guys lift out of curiosity?

like, waht are your routines like?

roaminblue said:
Bigga said:
State of mind, chaps!

Joycee Banercheck said:

its not even that i pig out. i eat healthily, i don't much like junk food to be honest, i just also enjoy cooking, and when you cook for more than one it seems like it'd be too much effort to make sure im getting a certain amount of grams of one thing, or reducing the grams of another. it also seems unfair on those im cooking for! haha!

one thing i have noticed though, i generally get to a certain size and then stop getting any bigger no matter how much weight im lifting, that said i dont lift huge weights, one thing ive been weary of is looking to big (though as i said thats never been a problem really!)

what do you guys lift out of curiosity?

like, waht are your routines like?

I also don't go for the mass look. I have tended to build and cut very easily after 2-3 weeks. Don't know if I have that in me now, mind, being 39! I've never been a 'counting weights freak'!

I just do what I do and get bigger by tweaking what exercise I do(change grip, stances, use ankle/ arm weights).

Also I think size could also depend on the mental wall you can push yourself through in extending the amount of work you do on yourself. Repetition of routine is the main killer! But, mentality breaking through that wall and pushing on for another half hour/ hour past what you think is your max will yield more results, IMO!

Bigga said:
Since I've lost so much weight, recently, I've seen this product advertised lately, used by the Navy SEALs...

perfect-pushup2.jpg

That just looks bent!

Do what I do and just sort of incorporate exercise into your daily routine...

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bigga said:

perfect-pushup2.jpg

That just looks bent!

Do what I do and just sort of incorporate exercise into your daily routine...

Lifting your arm to mouth and alternating what's in your hand, to be weed or food, does NOT constitute exercise, lad...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.