The Perfect Pushup...

heres a nice thought for you fitness guys:

there are 500 calories in a mcdonalds large fries.

UUUURRRGGGHHHHH

roaminblue said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
roaminblue said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
last time I heard they were called press ups-you bunch of crows.

interesting choice of word. but you aren't there now so leave it out huh?

Where, Iraq?

ITC. im certain you met no crows in iraq

Met a few though, mainly Americans. I am assuming you are meaning in it's literal sense?

GStar said:
If you want to get more into it; 1gram of protien per lb of bodyweight is the general consensus if you're trying to gain/maintain lean mass. Carbs are you're friend too, mainly complex; brown rice, brown bread, baked potatos, oatmeal etc Polyunsaturated fats are the good kind; from food like fish oils, peanut butter etc and little bit a day is supposed to be good for you too.

If you want to get even more into it, you want to try and eat your bodyweight (in lb's) x 15 per day calorie wise. So a 10st male (140 lbs) would need to eat around 2100 calories a day.

Generally speaking, there are 4cal per gram of Protien, 25% of your daily calorie intake should come from protien, that's 525cal which works out at around 132g. Similarly there is also 4cal per gram of Carb, around 60% of your daily intake should come from carbs, thats 1260cal 315g of carbs. Finally, you get 9cal per gram of fat, 15% of your daily intake here gives you 315cal which is around 35g of fat (the good kind).

im begining to remember why i didn't get to far into the nutritional side of it now ; )

id love to have the dedication, but honestly i think im lost before i begin.

so we'll go with your ten stone male. so to gain/maintain lean mass id have to be eating 140g of protein a day???

because i woudlnt even know where to begin with that. for one, i know any meat you buy won't be true weight, for two, how on earth do you plan meals around it?

appreciate the reply though mate

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Met a few though, mainly Americans. I am assuming you are meaning in it's literal sense?

i just meant that coming onto a thread and calling people crow's wasn't needed. its not exactly a term of endearment is it (unless i completely missed the sarcasm in your first post)

but on a side note, there were really american crows serving in iraq?

roaminblue said:
im begining to remember why i didn't get to far into the nutritional side of it now ; )

id love to have the dedication, but honestly i think im lost before i begin.

so we'll go with your ten stone male. so to gain/maintain lean mass id have to be eating 140g of protein a day???

because i woudlnt even know where to begin with that. for one, i know any meat you buy won't be true weight, for two, how on earth do you plan meals around it?

appreciate the reply though mate
You get about 30g of protein in a chicken breast. So three of them a day and you near enough have your protein.
Potatoes, brown bread and veg all good carbs and easy to get what you need.
The rest is just dairy like milk.
Like GStar says, its not as complicated as it looks.

Bigga said:
Since I've lost so much weight, recently, I've seen this product advertised lately, used by the Navy SEALs...

perfect-pushup2.jpg

Does anybody have these? If so, what are they like to use??

Excellent for big panes of glass but no so clever for lifting floors.

roaminblue said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

i just meant that coming onto a thread and calling people crow's wasn't needed. its not exactly a term of endearment is it (unless i completely missed the sarcasm in your first post)

Never in his measly lifetime has he been to Iraq, fighting! What ex-soldier, in their right mind would threaten to sue people for slander or fail to turn up to a footy match amongst Bluemooners to 'prove his skills'??

Bad WUM, lack of character.

Bigga said:
roaminblue said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Never in his measly lifetime has he been to Iraq, fighting! What ex-soldier, in their right mind would threaten to sue people for slander or fail to turn up to a footy match amongst Bluemooners to 'prove his skills'??

Bad WUM, lack of character.
Bad dresser too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.