The Piccadilly Gardens Problem

it would never happen in London and like you said morons turn it back into the gardens
Can you imagine the swarms of teenagers and dealers hanging around Trafalgar Square? It's disgusting that we let this happen. The place is a shit hole, unfortunately it's one of the first few places that tourists see.

In the old days it used to be mint. Skaters and moshers chilling out having a spliff on the banks. Now its crap. I took my daughter to her 3rd game, dortmund, she danced about in those fountains on the way home. Was fucking freezing. Me, I tried to olly on a board off the edge of the old fountain. Totally winded and maybe broke ribs. Idiot.

Turning it back into gardens would be the best plan, lots of lights, lights in trees etc, Media city would be a good blue print.

I don't understand why they got rid of the little garden at the back of the town hall either.

In the old days it used to be mint. Skaters and moshers chilling out having a spliff on the banks. Now its crap. I took my daughter to her 3rd game, dortmund, she danced about in those fountains on the way home. Was fucking freezing. Me, I tried to olly on a board off the edge of the old fountain. Totally winded and maybe broke ribs. Idiot.
Skaters all hang around the Football Museum now, don't they?

That concrete thing is ugly as sin. Me and the missus were sat on the grass in summer causing no hassle and were told to finish our beer quick as it was not allowed.
On the far otherside is the bit where the piss heads still sit and they never got told, they were loud crude and just as piss heads are in town.

A couple with 1 bottle each of craft beer eating a sarni having a kiss and cuddle should be left alone, tell the effing scrotes.

In the day on the grass you get a nice mix of people in general, should be well lit at night with lots of relaxing cafe cum bars with nice outdoor seating all around.

That concrete thing is ugly as sin. Me and the missus were sat on the grass in summer causing no hassle and were told to finish our beer quick as it was not allowed.
On the far otherside is the bit where the piss heads still sit and they never got told, they were loud crude and just as piss heads are in town.

A couple with 1 bottle each of craft beer eating a sarni having a kiss and cuddle should be left alone, tell the effing scrotes.

In the day on the grass you get a nice mix of people in general, should be well lit at night with lots of relaxing cafe cum bars with nice outdoor seating all around.
Inspiration from Amsterdam?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.