The positive thread.

When you get people moaning about our web site address you know this place is infected by idiots.
The fact that you have started this thread says it all.

Blimey now I'm doing it.

Anyway, went to the game on Saturday, played fantastic at times. We'll only get better

It's only early days and we look fantastic already. It'll take at least half a season for Pep to fully bed in and have everyone on the same wavelength IMO.

Also have to remember that the squad is only part of the way through an overhaul. Zaba, Kolarov, Fernando, Navas, Yaya, plus a few of the guys that have gone out on loan still need to be replaced.

Then we've also got an injury free Vinnie to hopefully look forward to (fingers crossed very hard), Gundogan to get back up to full scratch, Sane to acclimate properly, and Jesus in January.

There's a hell of a lot to be positive about - not to mention currently being top of the ladder!!

Great timing this thread just before we play Barca away. I hope we perform in a positive way that'll stick to me mind for some time.

To me it's all about the bigger picture. How can anyone not be positive is beyond me. For what has been build it will give us joy for many years to come. On and off the pitch. As long as us fans keep this 'typical City' braincell alive so we can have some banter about the team and ourselves that will remind us where we came from.

I honestly think most of the moaning comes from part time fans who want instant gratification in return for their support. There is no love for loyal players, appreciation of the club and what we have got, tolerance of losing the odd game. It annoys me but i guess that is what you get when you become as big as we are.

They want a goal for every 50p spent! They should be made to watch a video of the season where we didn't score from NYD to the end of the season! Thank you, Stuart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.