The positive thread.

I think most of the negative stuff is off-field related and those topics are rightly being brought up. On the pitch its very positive.

I have a good feeling about tonight. I think we'll beat them. How mental is it that we're going to Barcelona and expecting results?

My actual thoughts are in the Barça - City pre match thread, but especially for this great thread:

0-2 to the City, KDB twice on the counter

As one of the moaners on the glass tunnel thread i thought i better contribute to the positive thread as well. The football we're playing at the moment is great to watch and only going to get better and i really love going to watching the acadamy play. Without wanting to wish my life away, can't wait for a few years down the line to see who comes through into the first team.

I am positive that the cellar refugee camp thread needs bumping after that.

Still 4-0 does not dampen my optimism for the future, but tonights been a bit shit (not performance but errors made)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.