The positive thread.

Top of the league, 2nd in the CL group and we have the best manager in the world who tonight for 55 mins had nullified a Barca side at home and but for poor finishing and a slip would have seen us winning away at the Nou Camp.

He will get it right and he will get his players in over the coming transfer windows.

So much to look forwards too.

agree

just wish that transfer window was sooner as i don't believe we will get anyone in january

agree

just wish that transfer window was sooner as i don't believe we will get anyone in january

Forget January as the players we will look to sign are just never going to be available or eligible.

He will win us the league this season with what we have and very very soon we will see some of the kids given their chance as he wont keep putting up with the individual errors.

Forget January as the players we will look to sign are just never going to be available or eligible.

He will win us the league this season with what we have and very very soon we will see some of the kids given their chance as he wont keep putting up with the individual errors.

Thats the point i was making.

I assume you are talking about the fullback areas with the kids being given a chance.....Im not convinced they are ready by a long way especially the left back angelino but I guess we will see (possibly in some league games at home against weaker opposition they might)

Thats the point i was making.

I assume you are talking about the fullback areas with the kids being given a chance.....Im not convinced they are ready by a long way especially the left back angelino but I guess we will see (possibly in some league games at home against weaker opposition they might)

They cant be any worse defensively imo and i suspect they will be a huge improvement in pace and passing.

They cant be any worse defensively imo and i suspect they will be a huge improvement in pace and passing.

Yeah i did think that as i was typing my last reply actually.....Zabbas legs have gone and Kolorov has always been a liability defensively

I see your point and you have a good one
But it was a pretty big stage to play on tonite
And it's risky for a young player not mentally ready for that size of stage

I thought this was the positive thread? There's a plethora of threads for negativity elsewhere. We're good, damn good and Barca damn well knew they were in a game tonight. Simply love watching this City team so no complaints from me. Overall best manager and football I've seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.