The positive thread.

Aguero will miss games, Nacho contributed nothing when he came on, but we have a young Brazilian sitting in the stands waiting to play.

A safe place to escape from @simon23 ?

See ya then....like i said people want to bury their heads in the sand cause they cant cope with he fact that we got beaten then go for it.......on your way......but Im interested in football and not about pandering to the needs of random strangers on a football forum who want to try and convince themselves that we were just unlucky or it happened cause the ref was bent.

We lost cause we aren't good enough in certain aspects pop our play. If you cant handle someone saying that then please be careful the door doesn't hit you on the way out

:-)

See ya then....like i said people want to bury their heads in the sand cause they cant cope with he fact that we got beaten then go for it.......on your way......but Im interested in football and not about pandering to the needs of random strangers on a football forum who want to try and convince themselves that we were just unlucky or it happened cause the ref was bent.

We lost cause we aren't good enough in certain aspects pop our play. If you cant handle someone saying that then please be careful the door doesn't hit you on the way out

This is the positive thread. You must have got lost, kidda.

Yeah but we heard you the first time. Your posts keep getting longer, saying the same thing.
If you want to wallow in negative and misery, so be it. Why infect us internet no marks with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.