The positive we'll still win the title thread...

Sorry fellow blues but no chance of winning the title on current form and with four away matches to come you just know we will lose at least one which will mean we can only get 89 points max.

They on the other hand have four home matches that I expect them to win which will put them on 88 points so one more away win at Wigan or Sunderland would do it for them, and they always win at Wigan.

I am in.

United have scraped a win in their last 2 games. They aren't playing brilliantly at all and won't win every game. De Gay saved them last night for sure and won't do that all the time.

We MUST beat Arsenal and keep the gap to 5 points. And we MUST beat the rags at home. Do both and it's a coin toss as to who will win the title. If we do beat Arsenal, the rags will start worrying that it's not all over and maybe the pressure will start shifting back on them as they know they have to come to us.

BurnCK said:
Chippy_boy said:
I am in.

United have scraped a win in their last 2 games.

The problem is that whilst they're scraping wins....we're scraping draws.

We very well maybe, but they are still points. United will drop points over next 2 games and we will beat them at home which will put us equal but above on goal difference.

I have faith in us pulling it off.

My main positivity comes from the impending shit storm that will descend when Fergie retires. The new manager will be compared game after game for tactics and results and will ultimately fail ala Clough at Leeds. Whilst they are under new management we will be picking up the title and building a new era. Each year we win the stronger we become.

There has never been a better time to be a citizen ;)

Gray said:
Sorry fellow blues but no chance of winning the title on current form and with four away matches to come you just know we will lose at least one which will mean we can only get 89 points max.

They on the other hand have four home matches that I expect them to win which will put them on 88 points so one more away win at Wigan or Sunderland would do it for them, and they always win at Wigan.

You've not really understood this thread have you....

Football is about the only thing I'm optimistic about....it ain't over til it's over as Lenny Kravitz would say!

ChrisBee said:
Gray said:

You've not really understood this thread have you....

Football is about the only thing I'm optimistic about....it ain't over til it's over as Lenny Kravitz would say!

Rocky Balboa said the same too.

Watch this clip, very evocative of what City are trying to achieve and the all famous quote right at the end ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iahuVLlDyow[/youtube]

It ain't over till its over...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.