The Post General Election Thread

Rascal said:
SWP's back said:
Rascal said:
Is your keyboard no longer capable of more than two line replies

Or have you been dumbed down to RWNJ base level?

Three lines ;)
No. Just enjoying the irony of idiots complaining about immigration when it suits.

Is that akin to enjoying the irony of idiots complaining about immigration in spite of the facts showing it is a net benefit?

Or is that too many words?

Or lines?
I totally agree with that mate. You know I never moan about it. But being an immigrant, why would I.

Dave is growing as a statesman as every day goes on, he's been brilliant in the charm offensive at the talks about The EU. He'll get exactly what's required.

kas_tippler said:
Dave is growing as a statesman as every day goes on, he's been brilliant in the charm offensive at the talks about The EU. He'll get exactly what's required.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7lmAc3LKWM[/video]

kas_tippler said:
He'll get sod all they'll walk all over him as usual.

i kne albert davy said:
kas_tippler said:
You'll be as wrong about that as you were about the election result.

SWP's back said:
i kne albert davy said:
kas_tippler said:

He'll get fuck all because it's the end of the EU if they give the UK special status with freedom of movement and central contributions.

aguero93:20 said:
SWP's back said:
i kne albert davy said:

He'll get fuck all because it's the end of the EU if they give the UK special status with freedom of movement and central contributions.
The rest of The EU are shitting themselves over the prospect of The UK leaving, Dave will bring home the bacon!

kas_tippler said:
SWP's back said:

The rest of The EU are shitting themselves over the prospect of The UK leaving, Dave will bring home the bacon!

No, they're not. They'll be unhappy if the UK leave, but they're not going to dismantle the last 4 European treaties just to keep one country with around 8% of the overall population and around 0.1% of the overall resources in the fold and they've plenty to threaten the UK with at these meetings as well. It might well be that if the UK leaves, the only EU country willing to buy your goods and services will be us and we're fucking small. They can also refuse to do business with any country that trades with the UK. That would be extremely damaging to a fragile economy. You lot are far too assured of your own importance on here, you're no longer an empire and a world power. Sorry if that pisses anyone off but it's true.

SWP's back said:
i kne albert davy said:

Want a bet?

kas_tippler said:

No, they're not. They'll be unhappy if the UK leave, but they're not going to dismantle the last 4 European treaties just to keep one country with around 8% of the overall population and around 0.1% of the overall resources in the fold and they've plenty to threaten the UK with at these meetings as well. It might well be that if the UK leaves, the only EU country willing to buy your goods and services will be us and we're fucking small. They can also refuse to do business with any country that trades with the UK. That would be extremely damaging to a fragile economy. You lot are far too assured of your own importance on here, you're no longer an empire and a world power. Sorry if that pisses anyone off but it's true.
I'm sorry mate but you are talking beyond bollocks here, absolute and utter tosh.

I just started a long reply explaining why but then raised its pointless as anyone that could write such a steaming pile of turd as your post above wouldn't understand, and it's nothing to do with being a world power or empire, you just don't understand trade or macroeconomics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.