The Post General Election Thread

Rascal said:
kas_tippler said:
And when the benefit system,NHS and housing come under strain who'll be the first to moan? You thats who! Money doesn't grow on trees!

You diid not understand my answer did you.

Its like a Forest Gump convention on here at times
That's insulting to compare Dave's fan-boys to Forrest Gump.

He's like a Nobel Prize winner compared to them.

karen7 said:
worsleyweb said:
Racists nazis.

Staggering - who started the mass immigration problem!! Cameron has made it quite clear it will be tackled.

We cannot build the homes at this level which makes house prices increase even more. That is good enough reason to control our borders.

Rascal will no doubt say we don't own this country its a free world and all and sundry can come here and we will all live on a commune and share bread.

i have faith we will tell the eu what must happen or we have to leave. It will be the people choice.

Racist nazis,really mark?

I commented during the election that tories just insult everyone when they don't agree with them and you haven't let me down
A big whoosh to you Karen.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Len Rum said:
worsleyweb said:
Racists nazis.

Staggering - who started the mass immigration problem!! CAMERON HAS MADE IT QUITE CLEAR IT WILL BE TACKLED

Has he?
How?
The same way he tackled it in his last term.

By relying on people being too thick to check the facts for themselves instead of taking him at his word?

SWP's back said:
Fucking funny the lefties complaining about immigration now.

Nazis.

Is your keyboard no longer capable of more than two line replies

Or have you been dumbed down to RWNJ base level?

Three lines ;)

Prestwich_Blue said:
Rascal said:
kas_tippler said:
And when the benefit system,NHS and housing come under strain who'll be the first to moan? You thats who! Money doesn't grow on trees!

You diid not understand my answer did you.

Its like a Forest Gump convention on here at times
That's insulting to compare Dave's fan-boys to Forrest Gump.

He's like a Nobel Prize winner compared to them.

forrest had a bigger following than sillybrand.

urmston said:
I don't recall anyone saying that all older EU countries, with the exception of the UK, Ireland and Sweden, were racist in 2004 when they decided to restrict the immigration of workers from the newer ones like Poland.

Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal and many other EU countries refused to allow Polish workers free, unrestricted entry for many years after 2004.

As the 2004 events show, there is no need whatsoever for all EU countries to have the same immigration rules for foreign EU workers.

There is no reason why the UK cannot have some different immigration rules to other EU countries, just as other countries decided to have different rules to us in 2004 when they decided to restrict immigration and we, the Irish and the Swedes didn't.

On the contrary, there is a very good reason. The 'ratchet' operation of EU legislation means immigration rules between member states are now the same for everyone. They were changed after 2004 to harmonise each country's positions and won't be changing back the other way.

"Ever closer union".

Rascal said:
SWP's back said:

Nazis.

Three lines ;)
No. Just enjoying the irony of idiots complaining about immigration when it suits.

SWP's back said:
Rascal said:
SWP's back said:

Nazis.

Three lines ;)
No. Just enjoying the irony of idiots complaining about immigration when it suits.

Is that akin to enjoying the irony of idiots complaining about immigration in spite of the facts showing it is a net benefit?

Or is that too many words?

Or lines?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.