The Post General Election Thread

Osborne seems to be very much putting his hat in the ring for the next Tory leader going off today's PMQ's so far, strong performance and I think would make a far better PM than Boris.

If that had been the case, wouldnt Labour have been well ahead in the polls before the SNP effect became a significant factor?
No, the voting was tactical mainly in marginals and the polls were not sophisticated enough to pick this up.
Labour piled up votes in 'safe' seats where it didn't need them.

No.

Waiting for the "Spend Less Than We Should Because It Fucks Up Those Less Priviliged Than Us" march.

I'll see you there.

Have these two finished the first march yet?

v79rp0.jpg

What I love about the tories is that they have a strong leader and 3 strong contenders to replace DC when he steps down in 5 years. Labour are struggling to find one strong leader.

Have these two finished the first march yet?

v79rp0.jpg

Truly pathetic. You attempt to ridicule people who are protesting against drastic cuts in jobs, services and welfare by finding a picture of two large blokes off the internet. What are you, a 12 year old?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.