The Post Transfer Deadline Day (positive) Thread

I have replied to a post on the internet,i haven't been insultive or abusive or authorative,as you put it.

Just like you,i'm a poster on this forum......so your confrontational,angry,response baffles me?

Not being confrontational or angry,I was asking you a question,you've given me a reply,that'll do for me,but do you understand the tongue in cheek remark I wrote,as that's what it was ?

Just have a quick read back,you took me to task,I responded to a post on the internet the same

That's up to Guardiola but at the present time he still can choose to use Tosin and Mangala if he so wishes. Mangala has done nothing wrong in turning down moves that he felt weren't right for him. He has shown that he's willing to leave to what he considers to be the right club but I don't see why he should be expected to move somewhere he doesn't want to go.
What is the right club? Palace are a good club, based in London, playing in the Prem under a legend in De Boer. The reality is even Palace are probably too good for him which is why he was second choice. It's a world cup year, he has fucked us and himself just because we wouldn't pay for him to go and live in Milan for a year.

Will we manage without Sanchez though ? ,we only have Kun,Jesus,Merlin,KDB,Sterling,Sane,Bernardo and Yaya to score and create goals , maybe we should have hung on to Bony after all .

Not being confrontational or angry,I was asking you a question,you've given me a reply,that'll do for me,but do you understand the tongue in cheek remark I wrote,as that's what it was ?

Just have a quick read back,you took me to task,I responded to a post on the internet the same

Cool.

Started out with 3 strikers and finished with 2, lets hope we get no long term injuries to either of them

Started out with 3 strikers and finished with 2, lets hope we get no long term injuries to either of them

I know yea,letting Kelechi go does seem a bit strange now even more,but he must have a lot of faith in the midfield chipping in with plenty goals this season,I hope he's proven right !!!

What is the right club? Palace are a good club, based in London, playing in the Prem under a legend in De Boer. The reality is even Palace are probably too good for him which is why he was second choice. It's a world cup year, he has fucked us and himself just because we wouldn't pay for him to go and live in Milan for a year.

The right club is the one that he wants to go to. It's his choice, not ours. He showed last season that he was willing to go to Valencia and this window that he was prepared to go to Milan. If my employers asked me to leave to go somewhere I didn't want to be and on no doubt inferior conditions of employment, I wouldn't be keen either.

There seemed so many people against the Evans signing that I thought Mangala's decision would be well received. I wasn't against the Evan's signing but personally I prefer Mangala though it's clear Guardiola doesn't.

I hope Mangala gets a few games in cups and I feel he could still be a useful squad player in the right circumstances.

I'm personally chuffed to bits with the window. Sanchez would of been a cherry on top but I'm quietly confident that once the likes of Bernardo and Mendy settle in completely we'll be near unstoppable.
There's clearly a nervousness up front on the scoring front, but just one big win were the ball and the ref go right for us, will break that hoodoo.
I think Ederson looks great, love his long precise kicks and last game how he commanded his area with a couple of catches was very encouraging.

All the worry over Vinny staying fit all season i understand but maybe he doesn't need to be fit all season, just long enough to actually instil some well needed confidence in Stones and Otti who can both do what Pep wants if given time and support.
Mendy, Walker and Dani all have obvious quality that will shine through once they learn their team mates better.

The two strikers are both top quality and we are very lucky to have them both and with the options of Silva, Bernardo, KDB, Gun, Sane, Sterling and then Yaya, Dino and the young lads Foden and Diaz, there's so many goals and possession in our team, can't believe people would be worried.

The right club is the one that he wants to go to. It's his choice, not ours. He showed last season that he was willing to go to Valencia and this window that he was prepared to go to Milan. If my employers asked me to leave to go somewhere I didn't want to be and on no doubt inferior conditions of employment, I wouldn't be keen either.

There seemed so many people against the Evans signing that I thought Mangala's decision would be well received. I wasn't against the Evan's signing but personally I prefer Mangala though it's clear Guardiola doesn't.

I hope Mangala gets a few games in cups and I feel he could still be a useful squad player in the right circumstances.
Mangala was not Palace's top target. It was Sakho. The man that kept them up last season. The criticism is unfounded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.