The Post Transfer Deadline Day (positive) Thread

No, we have 3 who Pep trusts to play and 4 he wants to be there, and if we'd sold Mangala, we'd have had 4 he trusts and 5 he wants to be there.

He said we had 3 to choose from which is incorrect. Regardless of whether Guardiola trusts them or decides to use them, at the present time he has 5 to choose from that have first team experience.

Think our signings will make us champions come the end of the season...just.
Sanchez would have made it more comfortable and meant it didn't go down to the last day.

Think this season will be a leap too far for us.

Those that win tend to have a strong defence and midfield to grind out wins and we are lightweight in those departments.

Peps philosophy is just to score more and Sanchez would have added 15+ goals. Until the team stops being allergic to scoring I can't see us winning it this season.

I would love to know why you question almost every post I make on here,you have got a problem with me here you ain't you ?

This was said tongue in cheek,but again you choose to come over all authoritative,does this make you happy,being able to question posts ?

I'm intrigued to know what your particular stance is with me here ,I really would,and put in on here for all to see,no point in sending me a PM
I have replied to a post on the internet,i haven't been insultive or abusive or authorative,as you put it.

Just like you,i'm a poster on this forum......so your confrontational,angry,response baffles me?

We still have 5 to choose from, just as we would if Mangala had left and Evans come in.
If you can't play the system you don't play for Pep. I promise he will play full backs or midfielders at CB instead of Mangala just like Kolarov last season. Mangala may as well be a lamp post to Pep he won't factor in any plans.

If you can't play the system you don't play for Pep. I promise he will play full backs or midfielders at CB instead of Mangala just like Kolarov last season. Mangala may as well be a lamp post to Pep he won't factor in any plans.

That's up to Guardiola but at the present time he still can choose to use Tosin and Mangala if he so wishes. Mangala has done nothing wrong in turning down moves that he felt weren't right for him. He has shown that he's willing to leave to what he considers to be the right club but I don't see why he should be expected to move somewhere he doesn't want to go.

Think this season will be a leap too far for us.

Those that win tend to have a strong defence and midfield to grind out wins and we are lightweight in those departments.

Peps philosophy is just to score more and Sanchez would have added 15+ goals. Until the team stops being allergic to scoring I can't see us winning it this season.
I sort of have the same feeling myself, especially around powerful and strong midfield, I think our defence is about right though.

The game we play relies absolutely on attacking skill to stymie the opposition and stop them being able to attack, though to do this we need to have players who score when they get the chance, otherwise we are just waiting for the inevitable goal against us. I am afraid Sanchez would have been that confidence we need.

Pep's been well backed by the club for 3 windows. We've significantly upgraded our defence. He's a great coach so it's time to show it.

The sale of young players loaned out to European clubs which raised a lot of money: e.g Aaron Mooy and Unal

I am not sure if that's what most fans imagined the Academy would be used for but it is very very noticeable just how Chelsea and City, the two top academies in English football are being used. I am sure both would like to bring through players as well. Maybe Foden and Diaz will follow Kelechi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.