The Post Transfer Deadline Day (positive) Thread

Why should people who were genuinely offering info,to the best of their knowledge,be banned?

That would be as ridiculous as placing money on the back of said info,and then complaining about it when you lose out.No one on this forum forces anyone to do anything,the responsibility for such risk is purely down to the individual.

I would love to know why you question almost every post I make on here,you have got a problem with me here you ain't you ?

This was said tongue in cheek,but again you choose to come over all authoritative,does this make you happy,being able to question posts ?

I'm intrigued to know what your particular stance is with me here ,I really would,and put in on here for all to see,no point in sending me a PM

OK, s*** happens.

But let's look on the brightside

Sanchez on a free next Summer.
An additional £60mill from the failed Sanchez bid for next Summer's transfers.
Players who weren't prepared to leave this transfer window will leave next Summer. Delph, Mangala, etc.
Our transfer kitty will be enormous, so rather than going for the like's of Jonny Evans, no offence mate, we'll be able to sign one of the best available centre-halfs in the World.

Anything else?
I've got a feeling we'll go back in January and try for a cut price 30 or so million move. He's not going to be European cup tied so for the sake of 30 million, is it worth missing out in summer, because when he becomes a free agent, every fucker will be queuing up trying to get in on the action. Hopefully he'll have a face like a well smacked arse come Jan and Wenger will want to cut his losses.

Pep wanted Mangala to go, and he refused 2 premier league club transfer which would have allowed Pep to get his preferred CB in.

You can say Mangala had a right to turn those down, but he's still screwed Pep's plans.

I'd do exactly the same as he has if its somewhere i didnt fancy. As would near enough every other player. In no way has he screwed pep over. So stop talking bollocks.

So are you of the opinion then,that Mangala will get nowhere near the first team squad,and even less chance now as Guardiola is pissed off with him ? Or is he gonna try and teach him how to play now he is still here ?

I guess it depends how his personal relationship is with Mangala, and whether he actually rates Tosin or if that's just lip service about the local academy boy.

He was a million miles short of good enough in preseason though, so if he turns Manga into a decent squad player it'll be a miracle.

I'd do exactly the same as he has if its somewhere i didnt fancy. As would near enough every other player. In no way has he screwed pep over. So stop talking bollocks.

He has screwed up Pep's plans. Denying that is bollocks.

You can say Manga has a right to turn down the moves, that doesn't change the fact he's screwed Pep's plans by hanging around.

Great window but one big Mangala shaped shadow over it. Hope he doesn't play a single minute until Jan. Sanchez can't be helped as we were relying on Arsenal to have 1/5th of the competance a normal club has but they don't even have that.

Nice to see you've changed it from. Fucked pep over.

Well he has fucked Pep over.

Pep wanted a 4th CB for his squad, and although the fans didn't like his choice, now he doesn't have that 4th CB for the sole reason that Mangala chose to presumably pick up a pay check in the reserves rather than play for a midtable team once his preferred move of a free loan to Inter didn't happen.

He's got a right to sit around and collect his wages because we signed a contract, but he still still fucked Pep over with that decision and left Pep and us with a weaker squad, lacking depth and less likely to win trophies.

He has screwed up Pep's plans. Denying that is bollocks.

You can say Manga has a right to turn down the moves, that doesn't change the fact he's screwed Pep's plans by hanging around.
Not only Pep's plans but he has seriously jeapordised our chances of silverware as we now only have 3 CBs to choose from.

I've got a feeling we'll go back in January and try for a cut price 30 or so million move. He's not going to be European cup tied so for the sake of 30 million, is it worth missing out in summer, because when he becomes a free agent, every fucker will be queuing up trying to get in on the action. Hopefully he'll have a face like a well smacked arse come Jan and Wenger will want to cut his losses.

Agreed.

I forgot about January.

Arsenal will be despetate to sell to try and get some money for him. £30Mill should do it.

Just hope Sanchez and his Agent don't decide to wait in until he becomes a free Agent in May. The temptation to do an Alves on us and cash in on a huge salary is there.

Plus, Pep will only have 18 Months left on his contract at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.