The Post Transfer Deadline Day (positive) Thread

This hurts arsenal much more than it does us. Overall a very good window for us and addressed our gaping needs. We have the attacking strength to smash this league if the players can deliver to their potential.

While it could of been better there are no real complaints from me. We shifted most of the deadwood, strengthened both full back positioned, signed a top quality goalkeeper and brought in an extra attacking midfielder.

Its not a given that Sanchez signs on a free net summer as ALL the big boys will be at the table.

Hopefully he still comes but its a big let down that we couldnt quite get it over the line!

I think if Pep persists with the 4-3-3 we'll be fine either way once the new full backs have settled.

Its not a given that Sanchez signs on a free net summer as ALL the big boys will be at the table.

Hopefully he still comes but its a big let down that we couldnt quite get it over the line!

I think if Pep persists with the 4-3-3 we'll be fine either way once the new full backs have settled.

To be honest, I'm not that arsed about what he does next summer. At the moment he's a player with 2, maybe 3 good seasons left in him. Next year it will be 1, maybe 2 and that sounds far less attractive. We might well look elsewhere given he will require a massive signing on fee anyway. Inclined to believe those who said it's now or never for him as far as we're concerned.

To be honest, I'm not that arsed about what he does next summer. At the moment he's a player with 2, maybe 3 good seasons left in him. Next year it will be 1, maybe 2 and that sounds far less attractive. We might well look elsewhere given he will require a massive signing on fee anyway. Inclined to believe those who said it's now or never for him as far as we're concerned.

Yep. I hopeful that by next summer we won't be interested because Sterling and Sane will be delivering goals and Diaz will have emerged as a squad player. We'll be looking at signing a young striker as Aguero's successor rather than a multi-purpose forward who is pushing 30

Assuming Sanchez will definitely move here when his contract up is naive. He will have his pick of every club in world football now he's available on a free and I don't back those in charge of our transfers to convince him we're the right option.

Benjamin Mendy - LB
Bernado Silva - CM, ACM
Kyle Walker - RB
Danilo - LB, RB (DM?)
Ederson - GK

The only missing piece there is CB, but I guess we're putting more faith in Mangala who did well in his Valencia loan (2goals 3 assists and dominant at CB except for that one goal conceding mistake).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.