The press finally realise who Sheikh Mansour is

Prestwich_Blue said:
Al Fahim is only worth money on paper from his property empire. Don't think he has that much cash as he's trying to cobble together £50m for Pompey.

Just like me then with the caveat that I struggle to raise 50 notes for a ticket and a couple of beers. :-)

The thing the press don't realise is that City are a relatively low key investment for the Sheikh in terms of amount invested. I don't believe they have ever really contemplated the scale of wealth involved here. The guy put £2bn into Barclays shortly after acquiring us and sold those shares for £3.5bn just a few months later. Just the profit on that investment alone is stratospheric money in football terms. A few hundred million here or there is huge in football but a relative drop in the ocean for our owners.

The good thing for Mansour is that despite us being a "small" investment, it's arguably the most high profile and will shed the most light on Abu Dhabi.

tonea2003 said:
kismet said:
the family fortune is now over 600 billion, and is closely tied to the fact they have 12% of the worlds oil reserves...................

what he has spent to date is virtually little so far in relation to the overall wealth................

also he really liked the Bluemoon banner, appreciated what the fans had done...........

with ref to the sheikh appreciating the banner is there is link to anything said to that end
sorry if its already been posted

If you search "usernames" and find "Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan" If you search his posts you can see that he came on here and personally thanked everyone.

It was mentioned by the Chairman in an interview on the OS

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/Chairmans-exclusive-video" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/ ... sive-video</a>

I read somewhere that Sheikh Monsours' family earns around £200M per week in interest alone.

He has spent around £600M on city - buying 100% of the club, investment at Carrington, COMS & Platt Lane, players and wages.

3 weeks interest in 12 months............mmmmmmmmm

gives me goose bumps just thinking where we could end up

SI's Bald Head said:
I read somewhere that Sheikh Monsours' family earns around £200M per week in interest alone.

He has spent around £600M on city - buying 100% of the club, investment at Carrington, COMS & Platt Lane, players and wages.

3 weeks interest in 12 months............mmmmmmmmm

gives me goose bumps just thinking where we could end up

So he's given us just three weeks' interest? Tightwad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.