The press finally realise who Sheikh Mansour is

Khaldoon referred to the banner in his web-site interview................

Also I had dinner in the Boardroom suite when Khaldoon attended. A guest at my table managed to have a quick word with Khaldoon. He advised that he personally thought the banner was a magnificent gesture and that Sheik Mansour also appreciated the thoughts of the fans.

Anyone else notice how much Sheik Mansour looks like David Blaine?

manchester-city-sheikh-mansour.jpg

David-Blaine.jpg

Shazam!

SI's Bald Head said:
I read somewhere that Sheikh Monsours' family earns around £200M per week in interest alone.

He has spent around £600M on city - buying 100% of the club, investment at Carrington, COMS & Platt Lane, players and wages.

3 weeks interest in 12 months............mmmmmmmmm

gives me goose bumps just thinking where we could end up

That's not £200 M per week, that's £200 M per day mate.

kismet said:
Khaldoon referred to the banner in his web-site interview................

Also I had dinner in the Boardroom suite when Khaldoon attended. A guest at my table managed to have a quick word with Khaldoon. He advised that he personally thought the banner was a magnificent gesture and that Sheik Mansour also appreciated the thoughts of the fans.

saw the OS thing, of course... thanks for the added info Kismet

Does anyone know the correct formal way of addressin' a Sheik? I'm askin' cos I'm gonna sponsor the matchball for the game against Wigan on my birthday in March an' just in case he pops his head in to say hello (I wish) it would be nice to know the correct protocol. (I've already got one of them big chequered headscarfs with the black thing to hold it on which I bought when I went to Petra in Jordan when I was in the Navy but I can't see that goin' down a bundle if I front up with that on me napper on the day)!! It would be nice to meet the Sheik to say thanks but I'll be majorly happy if I get to meet the Chairman to ask him to pass on the message. Any ideas otherwise I'll have to contact an Embassy somewhere an' ask them? Cheers.
CTID

Kinky if i hear any more I will let you know, the banner has been seen by millions worldwide such is the power of television...........the Arabic section was truly inspired..................

To the guy asking how to address him it's ............His Royal Highness............altho Khaldoon refers to him as Sheikh Mansour..........i think there is as much chance of meeting him as of meeting the Queen............

I think we need to consider how we give him a great reception when he attends his first game............

Kinky by name said:
kismet said:
I think we need to consider how we give him a great reception when he attends his first game............

not sure he'd welcome it but (personally) I'd consider fellatio!

Kinky by nature as well as name then?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.