The Pro Road Cycling Thread

I'm in, Thibaut Steak is targeting the Giro after wrongfully being stripped of the TDF last year! Riding in the colours of Banesto.

Shame about Martin but he'll come good again with his talent. 3 weeks grand tour all lost on 1 manhole cover; bloody tough call that.

Wish they were heading into mountains of Mourne but tomorrow should be a good watch anyway. Looks like a bit more of an open field this year. All the talk of Evans as a fav makes me laugh; I mean I know he's a spring chicken next to Horner, but ffs.

chesterbells said:
Shame about Martin but he'll come good again with his talent. 3 weeks grand tour all lost on 1 manhole cover; bloody tough call that.

Wish they were heading into mountains of Mourne but tomorrow should be a good watch anyway. Looks like a bit more of an open field this year. All the talk of Evans as a fav makes me laugh; I mean I know he's a spring chicken next to Horner, but ffs.

Wondering if Martin will head for the Tour now, or possibly go for the GC at the Vuelta?

I don't think Evans will win, but he should be good for a solid top 10 finish. He won Trentino, top 10 in Tour of the Basque Country, and he has Sammy Sanchez for company when things start going uphill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.