The Proper BM Darts Thread

I'm a massive Taylor fan but I think if MVG plays like he has done then its curtains for Phil!

Taylor is a fantastic ambassador for darts but that tonight was out of order and no need. Taylor is such a good player but after that nonesense,I genuinely hope MVG pummels the ****. Can't believe what I just saw there. He even give it the Nasri attempted headbut. What an unbelievable ****..

Shocked!

Taylor is an awesome player but he's always been a bit of a bellend. Great night of darts tonight though.

The final should be a cracker.

Mighty Mike will batter Taylor the prick. Just listened to an interview with MVG and he said he usually does about 2 9 darters A WEEK in practice! He is unreal. The best in the world.

mcfc_nick said:
Mighty Mike will batter Taylor the prick. Just listened to an interview with MVG and he said he usually does about 2 9 darters A WEEK in practice! He is unreal. The best in the world.

Van Gerwen not quite got the killer instinct to finish games off yet
It will come, he is only 23.
He can score well enough to stay with Taylor.
If he handles the occasion.
What a game in store!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.