The Proper BM Darts Thread

AntonDonJuan said:
I dont really get the hate towards van gerwen

I think it's the cockiness. The fresh air headbutts and the over the top fist pumping.

gazinho said:
Oooooooooooh Michael Van Gerwen!!

The fact that people sound like they're singing another Dutch prick's song doesn't help matters.

Listened to Taylor's apology and fair play to him. Of course, as other posts said about the backlash etc being the driving force behind it, that could be true but at least he has apologised. From what I saw on SSN today, he did seem genuinely upset with himself.

Still can't believe he lost it like that though.

So now we have to look at Taylor's comments ahead of the game about feeling down, feeling ill and feeling like he's had enough. Is Taylor playing possum or could we see a Taylor meltdown? Has Van Gerwen got the cajones to capitalise or will he capitulate?

Either way this final now has the potential to be the best ever.

this apology and "i dont feel well i need a break" act from taylor is him playing mind games. he feels fine and knows exactly what he's doing.

hope van gerwen smashes the stokie twat.

WORLDCHAMPS-RD2-VANGERWEN8.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.