The Proper BM Darts Thread

KennyG said:
mcfc_nick said:
Mighty Mike will batter Taylor the prick. Just listened to an interview with MVG and he said he usually does about 2 9 darters A WEEK in practice! He is unreal. The best in the world.

Van Gerwen not quite got the killer instinct to finish games off yet
It will come, he is only 23.
He can score well enough to stay with Taylor.
If he handles the occasion.
What a game in store!

The pro Taylor crowd will play its part will MVG snap or will he go to the next level is the biggest question. If he can handle the crowd he has a great chance to win tomorrow.

Taylor has a history of falling out with players over very little in the past - things they have said in the build up to a game, or little things they do on the stage. Either way its all just a bit of gamesmanship that someone with taylor's experience should be able to let wash over, but for some reason he always seems to take it personally.
Perhaps Barney took Phil's last lozinge sweet whilst he was on a break lol

Gonna be a top final v MVG and can't wait to watch it, and I'm not even sure who I'm gonna root for yet. Maybe I will have to have a bet on this one to help me decide

Phil on Talksport now just said that Barney hurt him tugging him back but he said that I acted disgracefully and should of conducted myself better

ox-blue said:
Phil on Talksport now just said that Barney hurt him tugging him back but he said that I acted disgracefully and should of conducted myself better

Hurt his arm my arse. First thing anyone should do after a victory is shake your opponents hand and then celebrate not celebrate in his face and shake everybody's hand except your opponent. Barney had to seek Taylor out to shake his hand. He should've twatted him.

Stood in The South Stand said:
ox-blue said:

Hurt his arm my arse. First thing anyone should do after a victory is shake your opponents hand and then celebrate not celebrate in his face and shake everybody's hand except your opponent. Barney had to seek Taylor out to shake his hand. He should've twatted him.

At least he's apologised, although it was probably the public backlash that dragged an apology from the arrogant bastard. I'd like to have seen Barney sit on him on stage refusing to let him up until he said sorry.

jimharri said:
chesterbells said:
Rorz88 said:
What a player Van Gerwen is, those 17 darts were unbelievable!!

Any links for this plse??
Can't post a link (on my iPhone ATM), but go to YouTube and search for Michael Van Gerwen. It came up as the first result for me.

Cheers pal; yeah I suppose I should have checked the obvious first.
Be a great final if he can repeat some of that tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.