The Proper BM Darts Thread

First tip of the night out the window! Jenkins just not got to grips at all with Pipe's slow throw; mind you, 2-1 up in sets and 1-1 in the current set so you never know. Be amazed if Jenkins pulls it off though.

The cookie monster said:
Ntini77 said:
Gone for Pipe, Lloyd and Baxter tonight.

Pipe is playing shite, though.
Eh
He won but didn't throw well through out. Started off ok, but his average dipped into the 70s towards the end of the match - which is about my standard, ergo dog shit! :-)

strongbowholic said:
The cookie monster said:
Ntini77 said:
Gone for Pipe, Lloyd and Baxter tonight.

Pipe is playing shite, though.
Eh
He won but didn't throw well through out. Started off ok, but his average dipped into the 70s towards the end of the match - which is about my standard, ergo dog shit! :-)

Fair do's
Who would of thought he use to be a cage fighter eh :)

Fucking hell, that's another poor prediction. That Harrington was fucking awful. I reckon my 8yr old daughter could have won against him!

Baxter throwing really well for that 1st set. Priestley's another one I don't like, but you've got to give him a lot of credit. Interesting history between him and Taylor (off the oche).

I tell you what, if Stuart Pyke says "there's 113 years between them" one more time.... ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.