The Proper BM Darts Thread

strongbowholic said:
Brilliant! Love it when the crowd decide to take to someone for no reason. I've still not been to a big event but gonna have to make time to do this instead of working all the bastard time.

Mind you, I was chatting to a lad in our league last year who had been to the Premier League when it came to Manchester. He said it was a nightmare - full of pissed up young idiots lashing beer around rather than having a laugh and enjoying the night. Hopefully that's not the norm!

I also heard the premier league one in Manchester was a bit shit. I went to Blackpool in July though and had a mint time most people were in there late 20s early 30s so not loads of young lads

strongbowholic said:
niall'sdiscoshorts said:
Barny is bang in form, if the other night is anything to go on he will
destroy this field.
taylor in the final.....well we will see if he is up for it.

off to darts myself tonight 1st against 2nd so we need to put a shift in to go top for new year.
Good luck mate. Where do you throw? How's the averages?

averages!! last night was in the mid 70's but it does vary mate.
had my darts stolen about 2 month ago so getting use to these.

play in malling and district in kent, i used to play in Oxfordshire supper league,
and before that up and around stockport, romiley, woodley and on the
logend (manchester board) in hyde.

leighton said:
I have got a bet on Adrian Lewis to win the world championships got him at 9/1 and he is just too good to be that price.
Agree; huge price, but I've got Lewis losing to Painter in the last 16 on my spreadsheet.

niall'sdiscoshorts said:

play in malling and district in kent, i used to play in Oxfordshire supper league,

Nice average that bud; keep it up! Hope you bought two sets of the same darts in case they get lifted again?! Dunno what I'm doing, but seem to be struggling to hold the dart like I used to and have hit a slump. Before this blip, I happily averaged mid 70s sometimes getting up to 82/83/84 in the odd match but summat just feels completely wrong.

All in my head of course, but hey-ho, just gotta play through it!<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:06 pm --<br /><br />
Churchill123 said:
His Dad (Vic) is an absolute legend! Salt of the earth, couldn't meet a nicer or funnier guy if you tried! The whole family are lovely.. and his sister is FIT as!
Gone up another level in my estimation already.[/quote]

[bigimg]http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/76217_10151097024925264_2129364558_n.jpg[/bigimg][/quote]
That's some double top right there!

strongbowholic said:
leighton said:
I have got a bet on Adrian Lewis to win the world championships got him at 9/1 and he is just too good to be that price.
Agree; huge price, but I've got Lewis losing to Painter in the last 16 on my spreadsheet.

niall'sdiscoshorts said:

Nice average that bud; keep it up! Hope you bought two sets of the same darts in case they get lifted again?! Dunno what I'm doing, but seem to be struggling to hold the dart like I used to and have hit a slump. Before this blip, I happily averaged mid 70s sometimes getting up to 82/83/84 in the odd match but summat just feels completely wrong.

All in my head of course, but hey-ho, just gotta play through it!

-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:06 pm --

Churchill123 said:
His Dad (Vic) is an absolute legend! Salt of the earth, couldn't meet a nicer or funnier guy if you tried! The whole family are lovely.. and his sister is FIT as!
Gone up another level in my estimation already.

[bigimg]http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/76217_10151097024925264_2129364558_n.jpg[/bigimg][/quote]
That's some double top right there![/quote]
Any idea what her bullseye is like pal?

Ahhhh i'd love to be able to tell ya what the bulls eye is like, but i'd be lying if i said anything other than i've only ever imagined it!

wilky2868 said:
Ntini77 said:
wilky2868 said:
mark webster could be a good bet to reach last 4, seems to come good in this tournament, not sure on his draw though

He could potentially face van Gerwen in the 3rd round. But I agree he was impressive the other night.
any idea what odds webster is to reach last 4 mate?

Not sure, but he's 12/1 to win his quarter with Ladbrokes. Lewis and van Gerwen the two above him in the odds...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.