The Proper BM Darts Thread

Brilliant! Love it when the crowd decide to take to someone for no reason. I've still not been to a big event but gonna have to make time to do this instead of working all the bastard time.

Mind you, I was chatting to a lad in our league last year who had been to the Premier League when it came to Manchester. He said it was a nightmare - full of pissed up young idiots lashing beer around rather than having a laugh and enjoying the night. Hopefully that's not the norm!

strongbowholic said:
Brilliant! Love it when the crowd decide to take to someone for no reason. I've still not been to a big event but gonna have to make time to do this instead of working all the bastard time.

Mind you, I was chatting to a lad in our league last year who had been to the Premier League when it came to Manchester. He said it was a nightmare - full of pissed up young idiots lashing beer around rather than having a laugh and enjoying the night. Hopefully that's not the norm!

Went to the darts at Wolverhampton once, was a pretty similar thing! I had a fucking great time though

strongbowholic said:

Ally Pally was a bit different when I went. It is a piss up like football really. Maybe as its xmas no one is being as much of a cnut as normal

strongbowholic said:

The spats manley had taylor had were epic
Got out of hand at times though
Remember taylors daughter winding him up and shouting shit at him on stage,she was only abt 13

The cookie monster said:
strongbowholic said:

Remember taylors daughter winding him up and shouting shit at him on stage,she was only abt 13
Is Manley the one that pretty much threw a dart at Taylor?

Jaws is my favourite. The guy is insane.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQPGIMORL2I[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHseanUQJGQ[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoqXrmmo7SU[/youtube]

BoyBlue_1985 said:
The cookie monster said:
strongbowholic said:

Is Manley the one that pretty much threw a dart at Taylor?
Not sure mate
There feud started when taylor walloped him and manley wouldnt shake hands
There was a bit of bad blood before that also.

Manley fell out with quite a few players and Wayne Mardle said Manley was a cheat in his biography. Manley got walloped 7-0 by Taylor and refused to shake Taylor's hand at the end.

strongbowholic said:
Manley fell out with quite a few players and Wayne Mardle said Manley was a cheat in his biography. Manley got walloped 7-0 by Taylor and refused to shake Taylor's hand at the end.

Always loved his shirts though! cheat or not cheat that guy wore some crackin shirts!

strongbowholic said:
Churchill123 said:
strongbowholic said:
Looks a good prospect Hubbard. He's the second "father/son" combo I've come across (after Colin & Aaron Monk) in the PDC. Good to see a bit of tradition being carried on.

I absolutely love Barney and was gutted how he went off the boil so badly. It was all in his head (struggled with the fact he kept getting turned over by Taylor then kind of got that "can't be arsed with it all" torpor) and thankfully he seems to be back to his best.

He's got such a lovely, relaxed and natural style - absolute class act and seems like a really genuine bloke. Love the way the crowd get behind him too.

Taylor's still the guv'nor though. I think he is phenomenal and he was really nice when I met him (particularly in the context/setting) when he could easily have said "do us a favour and let me have me breakfast!"

Really looking forward to the King/Winstanley and the Newton/Haines match. Don't know too much about Haines, but I expect Newton to progress. As I said earlier, I hope Winstanley batters King - do not like him at all. Right up there with Hankey & Nicholson as arrogant, pantomime villain.

His Dad (Vic) is an absolute legend! Salt of the earth, couldn't meet a nicer or funnier guy if you tried! The whole family are lovely.. and his sister is FIT as!
Gone up another level in my estimation already.

[bigimg]http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/76217_10151097024925264_2129364558_n.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.