The race for the Top 4 - RUNNERS UP, a game to spare

Re: The race for the Top 4

Really have to avoid 4th.

Teams that we can meet in August for the group stage arent like Burnley, QPR, Hull, Palace. Lot more quality teams, with better squads than them and its gonna be their match of the season both times. With good coaches tactically, so even if we would be favourite to win the tie I dont trust Pelle that we would surely do it.

I have seen us playing shit in CL too many times. More than the ties we actually played really well.

Nightmare scenario than we end up at 4th and fuck up the CL tie in August. (Or finish 5th but thats not gonna happen imo, Pool/Spurs just aint that consistent themselves to win more than 3-4 from last 7...)

If Pellegrini cannot reach 2nd or 3rd, than the performances in the cup competitions will under scrutiny. And its better if Mansour doesnt go into the detail about the League Cup, Fa cup etc.

We are SO lucky that Liverpool have bottled it at the end of the season yet again cos otherwise we would be in a real fight for 4th place. Fucking joke.

CB8EocXW0AAwI5K.jpg

Hardly top 4 form, is it?

Liverpool have a very easy run in. Squeaky bum time if we don't win at the swamp on sunday, which is looking extremely unlikely

The Fat el Hombre said:
Liverpool have a very easy run in. Squeaky bum time if we don't win at the swamp on sunday, which is looking extremely unlikely

Exactly. Lose Sunday which is very likely the way we are going, and it's back to a fight to remain in the top 4.

We got lucky on this from with results this weekend. We may not be again.

we will get top 4 no problem, personally if we can't win the league I'm not that bothered about Europe it just doesn't excite me like the game tonight did..

jimharri said:
CB8EocXW0AAwI5K.jpg

Hardly top 4 form, is it?

Makes me wanna cry looking at them stats, don't think our owners will put up with that shit for much longer.

waspish said:
we will get top 4 no problem, personally if we can't win the league I'm not that bothered about Europe it just doesn't excite me like the game tonight did..

It's vital from a commercial and attracting players point of view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.