The race for the Top 4 - RUNNERS UP, a game to spare

Re: The race for the Top 4

Top 4 is not a worry. We will be there easily in the end. Even Pello can't screw it up. I am pissed about limp title defense. Total lack of bollocks shown there.

MCFCRICH said:
Chippy_boy said:
MCFCRICH said:
Just putting it out there but is anyone hoping we finish 4th or dare I say it 5th?

Let me explain it may make the powers that be sit up and realise wholesale changers are needed, and that trying to plug gaps does not work......

I hope your 15th post is less daft.

Lets sell Aguero..

Fair play mate, quaiity reply :-)

Fernd_06 said:
Top 4 is not a worry. We will be there easily in the end. Even Pello can't screw it up. I am pissed about limp title defense. Total lack of bollocks shown there.

All it takes is 3 defeats and we're away to the rags, spuds and Swansea which aren't exactly the easiest games to go to, especially after recent performances. If liverpool then go on to win their remaining games we'll be in big trouble. Same goes with spurs.

Then again I still think we'll finish top 4, I know we've been shit but we can't be that shit ;-)

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Being optimistic I think we'll finish 3rd

I haven't given up on 2nd.

Arsenal invariably go to pieces at the end. Liverpool have already gone to pieces. The big question is the rags really. I'll be enormously gutted if we finish behind them. What a fucking disaster that would be, so let's make sure we smash the bastards at the weekend!

IWasHere said:
Fernd_06 said:

All it takes is 3 defeats and we're away to the rags, spuds and Swansea which aren't exactly the easiest games to go to, especially after recent performances. If liverpool then go on to win their remaining games we'll be in big trouble. Same goes with spurs.

Then again I still think we'll finish top 4, I know we've been shit but we can't be that shit ;-)

My thoughts exactly!!

I said it ages ago that we could end up fighting to stay in the top four, and got abused and called a wum and rag.
So here we are, fighting to remain in the top four. I'm sure MP must know he's out the door at the end of the season.

Chippy_boy said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Being optimistic I think we'll finish 3rd

I haven't given up on 2nd.

Arsenal invariably go to pieces at the end. Liverpool have already gone to pieces. The big question is the rags really. I'll be enormously gutted if we finish behind them. What a fucking disaster that would be, so let's make sure we smash the bastards at the weekend!
We couldn't even beat Palace, so I'm not holding out much hope for the derby. Hope we can just keep the score down and avoid ANOTHER embarrassment.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
MCFCRICH said:
Chippy_boy said:
I hope your 15th post is less daft.

Lets sell Aguero..

Well, you've got a sense of humour I'll give you that!
Seriously though, finishing 5th would be an utter fucking disaster on so many levels, and with the Sky 4 all back in the Chimps League I would put nothing past Gill & Co in terms of rule changes to freeze us out in the long term. Sadly though, 5th is exactly where I think we'll finish
Agreed. Rather finish 6th than 5th. All that thursday/sunday bollocks in the Europa; we don't need that schedule if we're looking to push for the title again next season.

jimharri said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
MCFCRICH said:
Lets sell Aguero..

Well, you've got a sense of humour I'll give you that!
Seriously though, finishing 5th would be an utter fucking disaster on so many levels, and with the Sky 4 all back in the Chimps League I would put nothing past Gill & Co in terms of rule changes to freeze us out in the long term. Sadly though, 5th is exactly where I think we'll finish
Agreed. Rather finish 6th than 5th. All that thursday/sunday bollocks in the Europa; we don't need that schedule if we're looking to push for the title again next season.

Chelsea won League cup and they are finishing in European places meaning 6th place is also going to Europa this year definitely. Even 7th too if FA cup final is between Arse and Scousers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.