The race for the Top 4 - RUNNERS UP, a game to spare

Re: The race for the Top 4

jimharri said:
CB8EocXW0AAwI5K.jpg

Hardly top 4 form, is it?

Seeing that he has to go and the new manager must be promised a war chest

Just putting it out there but is anyone hoping we finish 4th or dare I say it 5th?

Let me explain it may make the powers that be sit up and realise wholesale changers are needed, and that trying to plug gaps does not work......

MCFCRICH said:
Just putting it out there but is anyone hoping we finish 4th or dare I say it 5th?

Let me explain it may make the powers that be sit up and realise wholesale changers are needed, and that trying to plug gaps does not work......

I hope your 15th post is less daft.

Chippy_boy said:
MCFCRICH said:

Lets sell Aguero..

CSKA could be one of the teams to face the 4th in England in August.

Maybe we would rip them apart or do what we did against them this season, a draw and a loss...

MCFCRICH said:

On our current form I think 4th is good enough but still awful and 5th would be a disaster. 5th means we have no Champions League attraction, less to spend next year and less players will want to come here.

Liverpool are home to Newcastle this weekend, so if we lose to Man Utd it'll be down to 4 points.

Sunday is a huge game for us. If we lose, we're in a race with Liverpool for top four.

MCFCRICH said:
Chippy_boy said:
MCFCRICH said:

Lets sell Aguero..

Well, you've got a sense of humour I'll give you that!
Seriously though, finishing 5th would be an utter fucking disaster on so many levels, and with the Sky 4 all back in the Chimps League I would put nothing past Gill & Co in terms of rule changes to freeze us out in the long term. Sadly though, 5th is exactly where I think we'll finish

inbetween said:
MCFCRICH said:

On our current form I think 4th is good enough but still awful and 5th would be a disaster. 5th means we have no Champions League attraction, less to spend next year and less players will want to come here.

Yeah to be honest I wrote 5th but no one in their right mind would be hoping for us to finish 5th, I just wondered if anyone was hoping for us to finish 3rd/4th so that we maybe will be more aggressive in the summer, sometimes to go forward you have to go backwards.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.