The race for the Top 4 - RUNNERS UP, a game to spare

Re: The race for the Top 4

Current league table and remaining fixtures.

kiss of death. :-)

Even though City have had a massive meltdown, I still think we will get into the CL due to our remaining home matches. Whether we make one of the 2 automatic places(2nd and 3rd) is questionable.

XBngEHL.jpg

RZnT2bi.jpg

wg4UGhY.jpg

rV1QgAD.jpg

tIbXkZ1.jpg

Last season, Arsenal had 79 points and only made 4th. Shows you how shit it's been this year (Chavs apart)

The fixtures favour us, however our piss poor form since January 10th does not.

I'd take a stubby win next week any way we can get. If we lose/draw v West Ham Pellegrini should be given his cards and flown back to Malaga.

Guess what we the fans can help by lifting the players confidence instead of destroying it.

You can tell confidence is fragile by the way we capitulated once the rags got their lucky equaliser, so the fans need to help.

I quite fancy us looking at the remaining fixtures.

I also quite fancy Arsenal to win all their remaining games, a lot could hinge on Utd Chelsea. If, and a big if Chelsea were to lose that, and Arsenal were to win which would mean Chelsea will lose at least two I wouldn't be surprised to see them (Chelsea) implode a la Liverpool last season.

Gonna be interesting.

From our point of view I think we will collect 13 points 4 wins, 1draw and 1defeat.

Still not given up 2nd spot let alone top 4. Got a lot more doubts than I did.

Rodgers:

"City have opened the door for us."

Pelle, close it please!!!

deano ou812 said:
Typical city would see it going to the last game of the season...

Yep. It wouldn't be City if it didn't.

Next two games are key! Must win games. If we drop any points then I fear the worst.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.