The race for the Top 4 - RUNNERS UP, a game to spare

Re: The race for the Top 4

CaliforniaBlue said:
NQCitizen said:
nellyonthewing said:
'Nasri' and 'hard' are not usually found on the same page never mind the same sentence. Perhaps you have mistaken irony for humour??
Have you been watching his sub appearances? He came on against Palace with a real determination
It probably doesn't matter if he's been watching - once a player has a reputation, everything they do is seen in this light. Nasri is now and forever 'soft', 'lacking determination' and a right 'mard-arse'. If he's none of these things for about five games in a row (that we win), there'll be a bunch of comments like "never thought I'd say this but Nasri's been brilliant lately" and "glad to say he really proved me wrong". But one average performance later it's back to "what a f**king mard-arse" and "get rid in the summer".

There is a clear mathematical correlation in which the Nasri admirers is inversely proportional to the time since he last played.

nellyonthewing said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
NQCitizen said:
Have you been watching his sub appearances? He came on against Palace with a real determination
It probably doesn't matter if he's been watching - once a player has a reputation, everything they do is seen in this light. Nasri is now and forever 'soft', 'lacking determination' and a right 'mard-arse'. If he's none of these things for about five games in a row (that we win), there'll be a bunch of comments like "never thought I'd say this but Nasri's been brilliant lately" and "glad to say he really proved me wrong". But one average performance later it's back to "what a f**king mard-arse" and "get rid in the summer".

There is a clear mathematical correlation in which the Nasri admirers is inversely proportional to the time since he last played.
Did you watch the Roma game?

NQCitizen said:
Prophet of Doom said:
Have I really just read somebody say give Milner the captaincy. Dearie me.....this guy is desperate to join a rival team in the Summer yet some want him captain. I give up.
I wouldn't even put him on the pitch, I just don't trust his passing and nonchalantly wasted our best chance in the derby

You'll get your wish as he's injured I think.

NQCitizen said:
nellyonthewing said:
CaliforniaBlue said:

Did you watch the Roma game?

Did you watch the liverpool game? The barcelona game? Utter coward

First out the door for me. Let us down too many times when we've really needed him. He might have a bit more of a point to prove (like has been said regarding his performance against palace, but really - whoop de fucking do how great of him to show a bit of determination for once) since being dropped and be useful for the rest of the season (then again he might not), but get rid in the summer, he's a pleb

Other than Kun for the majority of period of time he has been on the park I can't think of one City player than could honestly say he has pulled his weight for us this season and that includes Nasri.

The fact that if Southampton win today they will be 2 points behind us with 5 games to go ( ok I know we have a game tomorrow ) says it all.

A poor season from a group of players who have played poorly in the majority of games this season managed poorly.

Southampton want top four we shall find out tomorrow whether we give two hoots or not.

We could easily end up in 6th or 7th if they don't get their shit in one sock over the next couple of games.

Good results for us today. The fact that Chelsea are 15 points ahead of us does not fill me with joy but every cloud has a silver lining and that is those red twats lost.

I think Southampton will be totally out of it by the time they play us which is also good.

Everton have found some form in recent weeks and play the rags next week.

If we win, then things will look a bit rosier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.