The race for the Top 4 - RUNNERS UP, a game to spare

Re: The race for the Top 4

What a difference 2 weeks makes.(4-2 to United and 4 points behind them, and 5 points behind Arsenal)

The game/result that is going to have a massive(arf!) impact on the finishing CL places is Spurs away, plus United playing Arsenal. Those 2 games will decide 2, 3, and 4th places.

jrb said:
What a difference 2 weeks makes.(4-2 to United and 4 points behind them, and 5 points behind Arsenal)

The game/result that is going to have a massive(arf!) impact on the finishing CL places is Spurs away, plus United playing Arsenal. Those 2 games will decide 2, 3, and 4th places.

Spurs away is a big game for us especially the way we are playing. If we can come through that without losing then I think top 3 will be done.

Spurs aren't in great form and can't make top 4 so I'm not sure how up for it their players will be.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
jrb said:

Spurs away is a big game for us especially the way we are playing. If we can come through that without losing then I think top 3 will be done.

Spurs aren't in great form and can't make top 4 so I'm not sure how up for it their players will be.
Like you, I'll be more than happy with a point at Spurs. I think that should pretty much nail top three

gordondaviesmoustache said:
jrb said:

Like you, I'll be more than happy with a point at Spurs. I think that should pretty much nail top three

'Nailed on' is a bit strong but, yes, it's a not lose game. Of course, we're really good at playing for a draw under Pellers. #sigh

i8rags said:
waspish said:
it will all change next week again, we got to play better than yesterday
Why will it all change, why do we need to play better, 3 points and nowt changes, 3 points and play shit, who cares.
At this stage, shit is all we've got, points is all that matters.

yeah I'd except playing shit and winning in the next four games ;)

As long as we finish above that smug bunch of rag cnuts, I'll be happy, this season has been an absolute nightmare since January!
Re-structuring of a massive order is needed.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
jrb said:

If we can just concentrate on not letting more than 2 or 3 goals in, we'll be OK for a point.

??!@??@!?!

Its been a woefull season not just in terms of not winning the title but in the manner which we have played .There doesnt seem to be any particular style in the way play .to many aimless long balls from joe hart and the centre backs which are no good at all to aguero.we need players who have a high work rate and ability to match.I hate to say it but i think pellegrini isnt the man to take us forward.

i8rags said:
waspish said:
it will all change next week again, we got to play better than yesterday
Why will it all change, why do we need to play better, 3 points and nowt changes, 3 points and play shit, who cares.
At this stage, shit is all we've got, points is all that matters.
Well said mate.

We have been shit pretty much all season and it's clear that big changes are just around the corner. We are not going to suddenly come good, so just get the wins we need to secure top 3 and start the cull a few hours after the Southampton game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.