The Real Balo !

OK... Just had a text off a mate who knows a guy who Balo's done some business with him re Jewellery (bling) and apparently he "hates it here and won't be here next year"...

Hmm..?

1.618034 said:
OK... Just had a text off a mate who knows a guy who Balo's done some business with him re Jewellery (bling) and apparently he "hates it here and won't be here next year"...

Hmm..?

maybe. anyway , no probs , 90 millions .

1.618034 said:

Hmm..?

That's funny cause I just got a text off a mate who sold Kompany some fish and apparently he "doesn't like sea bass"

Ludicrous I hear you shout "Sea bass is everyone's favourite fish"

I know it sounds fishy to me too.

1.618034 said:

Hmm..?

Text your mate back and tell him that he's talking shit. Balotelli thinks Manchester is awesome, according to what he tells other players.

Two main problems with Balotelli ....

falling over a bit too easily , on too many occasions , is going to come to referees notice whoever we play , and he might not get decisons that maybe he SHOULD do because of it

and he's a got to learn to pass to better placed players in front of goal ..... on at least one occasion yesterday he really ought to have done that , and we didn't profit from it when we might have done.

On the plus side , he's tricky to mark , has a terrific first touch , and definetely has an eye for goal ......

Damocles said:
1.618034 said:

Hmm..?

Text your mate back and tell him that he's talking shit. Balotelli thinks Manchester is awesome, according to what he tells other players.

I hope so mate because he is a very special player. I just posted what I was told... Not saying I believe it or not. Because I honestly don't know.

It could be bull or it could be true. But you're right, if anyone else wants him then they're going to have to pay up because by the end of this season he'll be worth far more than we paid for him and he's on a long contract, but what the small print says is anyone's guess...

Either way it's certainly going to be a roller-coaster having Balo at the club.

black mamba said:

falling over a bit too easily , on too many occasions , is going to come to referees notice whoever we play , and he might not get decisons that maybe he SHOULD do because of it

and he's a got to learn to pass to better placed players in front of goal ..... on at least one occasion yesterday he really ought to have done that , and we didn't profit from it when we might have done.

On the plus side , he's tricky to mark , has a terrific first touch , and definetely has an eye for goal ......

is that the same thing tevez did at least ten times yesterday ? :O)

1.618034 said:
Damocles said:

I hope so mate because he is a very special player. I just posted what I was told... Not saying I believe it or not. Because I honestly don't know.

It could be bull or it could be true. But you're right, if anyone else wants him then they're going to have to pay up because by the end of this season he'll be worth far more than we paid for him and he's on a long contract, but what the small print says is anyone's guess...

Either way it's certainly going to be a roller-coaster having Balo at the club.

I would be skeptical of any story which tells of a professional footballer telling a random person about future career moves.

In my experience, players don't speak in such generalities, when they have a problem they specifically blame someone, like the manager or another teammate. They don't just say "I'll have 2 Carlings and a Shandy please. By the way, I hate Man City and I want to leave".

I thought he was disgraceful yesterday, never seen someone dive so much and sometimes its going to get him yellow cards or cost us chances. Still though he is a massive massive talent and i hope he sorts it out.

Mancio said:
black mamba said:

is that the same thing tevez did at least ten times yesterday ? :O)

Well yes .....

and whilst we're at it Zabaleta was probably guilty of it too

but this thread concerns Balotelli.

Mancini has spoken out about the problem in the media today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.