The Real Balo !

Never wanted a player to do well at City more than this guy.

Could be the best player in the world... thats entirely down to him.

Unfortunately though, I just can't see him staying here long but I really want him to. He's already my favourite player along with Silva.

What a player this guy is! I thought he was superb today.

His touch is sublime and he has pace, power and an eye for goal. He also gets through a lot of work... At one point he was defending in the RB position. Basically, he's got everything.

He's also mental. But so what?

I love him!

Did well today and could have done even better if he got some better service in the first half.

Can't help but think he's a bomb waiting to go off though. Like when he put his foot up to Zat Knight after a freekick had been given. Went after him after he'd fouled him too. Just waiting for him to do something like he did at West Brom but with more intention and a lot worse.

Mancio said:
Damocles said:
6 problems here:

1. AC can't afford him.
2. AC are buying a striker in Jan.
3. City won't sell him
4. He came to specifically play under his father figure Mancini, and he's slagged off the Milano manager in the past. Mancini is to Balo what Robson was to Gascoigne.
5. We agreed with Inter not to sell him to Milan.
6. He doesn't want to leave.

Apart from them though, I can see him going

City just must ask for him the same 90 millions AC asked for kaka
then bottle it because i`ll be organising demonstrations a student would die for if we sold him .Forza mario

Apologies for going slightly off the subject here but talking about Balotelli, what is the name of the band and song that the "Mario Balotelli" chant is from??

It's been bugging me trying to think of who it is!!

Cheers

We've got a very special player here, blues. My only concern is that premier league refs seem to have declared open season on him. I hope this lack of protection doesn't drive him out of the English game. In his short time in a city shirt he's been subjected to a ridiculous number of fouls, most of which have gone unpunished.

From what i could see he is making more enemies from his team mates, because he whinges so much when one of 'em fuks up he then leaves himself open for criticism from which i seen plenty of today, notably from Tevez.

buzzer1 said:
From what i could see he is making more enemies from his team mates, because he whinges so much when one of 'em fuks up he then leaves himself open for criticism from which i seen plenty of today, notably from Tevez.

agreed...he just needs to mature and grow up a bit

northstandgiveusasong said:
Apologies for going slightly off the subject here but talking about Balotelli, what is the name of the band and song that the "Mario Balotelli" chant is from??

It's been bugging me trying to think of who it is!!

Cheers

Anyone know please??

It's on the tip of my tongue but still can't think of it!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.