The Real Balo !

What the fuck do these people smoke before they write this kind of shit;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1335749/AC-Milan-eye-battling-Mario-Balotelli.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... telli.html</a>

Mario Balotelli remains an AC Milan transfer target despite the latest bust-up in his short and troubled career.

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini stepped in to separate Balotelli from team-mate Jerome Boateng during a training session 24 hours before yesterday's game against Bolton.

But Milan still want the 20-year-old striker back at the San Siro as soon as possible. Milan are short of cash and want a loan deal similar to the one that allowed Zlatan Ibrahimovic to return to Italy from Barcelona.

It would include a clause to buy him at the end of this season when money should be available.

A loan deal? I'll have some of what they've had. Fuck me, wonders never cease...

TFC said:
What the fuck do these people smoke before they write this kind of shit;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1335749/AC-Milan-eye-battling-Mario-Balotelli.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... telli.html</a>

Mario Balotelli remains an AC Milan transfer target despite the latest bust-up in his short and troubled career.

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini stepped in to separate Balotelli from team-mate Jerome Boateng during a training session 24 hours before yesterday's game against Bolton.

But Milan still want the 20-year-old striker back at the San Siro as soon as possible. Milan are short of cash and want a loan deal similar to the one that allowed Zlatan Ibrahimovic to return to Italy from Barcelona.

It would include a clause to buy him at the end of this season when money should be available.

A loan deal? I'll have some of what they've had. Fuck me, wonders never cease...

Or the rag biased medja would prefer it if he was pushed out asap

Good stuff that bong

Agree with the thread, Impeccable One.

I was thinking on the way home from the match, I've made my mind up about Balotelli. Utterly class player and i strongly believe he could be one of the Prems best ever strikers as he's still so young. But man he is frustrating. I can't describe the guy but I know I'm glad he plays for us. I just hope the characters around City can help him grow correctly as a player and a man. De Jong giving him constant verbal help throughout the game today. Man he's good...but god damn I could hate you lol

Mancio said:
no , i think today balo has had one of his best timelife game .

and he played very well also on wednesday. ATM he is lacking just a bit of confidence in his shot. when he is at his best he never try the strong shot , he simply put the ball near the post.

and , i'm sad to say this , he seem to be a lot pissed of by the selfishness/greediness of some team mate. i wont name names but anybody can see who i'm talking about.

It's becoming more evident with every match that Tevez just isn't the right player to fit with silva, yaya and balo..

CTID Chris said:
Mancio said:
no , i think today balo has had one of his best timelife game .

and he played very well also on wednesday. ATM he is lacking just a bit of confidence in his shot. when he is at his best he never try the strong shot , he simply put the ball near the post.

and , i'm sad to say this , he seem to be a lot pissed of by the selfishness/greediness of some team mate. i wont name names but anybody can see who i'm talking about.

It's becoming more evident with every match that Tevez just isn't the right player to fit with silva, yaya and balo..

You better pass whatever you're smoking round here !

Impeccable One said:
CTID Chris said:

How did you make a thread with <100 posts?

And I'm sure a lot of people will be 'on what im smoking' by the end of the season. :)

Impeccable One said:
CTID Chris said:

whatever thing he is smoking he is just right.

if you want play passing football your players have to think to pass the ball , not to retain trying to dribble and take adventurous shots

Erm? Im sure that was a sarcastic post because tevez and silva link up perfectly and yaya was also in on that today. IMO when yaya shines in an attacking role, we look the shit and ?always? win.

Looking back on mario, he was ALWAYS there for the tap ins and we need someone like that. In time they will get to know where mario is and use him.

CTID Chris said:
Impeccable One said:

How did you make a thread with <100 posts?

And I'm sure a lot of people will be 'on what im smoking' by the end of the season. :)

It's not only about the number of posts, it's also the quality of your posts and responses ;) (And who you know)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.