The Real Balo !

his technical skills are outrageously good!

his desire is there for all to see

his petualnce comes from his beleif in his own ability....he had a go at tev and kolorov for not giving him the ball when they should have (and he was right on both occasions)

his speed of thought is so quick that at times today he was too quick for even silva and tev

he does have stuff to learn.

stop the diving

also at one point he received the ball on the left hand side of the area (second half)...he stopped and stood still and then beat his man but hsi shot got blocked/saved)....if he had just continued moving when he received the ball he would have more than likely scored

also twice int he second half he was running down the right flank....but instead of cutting in (and on the first occasion there werent any defenders) he stayed outiwde and crossed.....this is just decision making which in time will become as good as his natural ability

ello_jo said:
Just me or did it seem he was dictating the game completely today?

Silva was the man for me today, he absolutely bossed it for us.

Balotelli gives him another option and along with Tevez them 3 are looking the business.

He is 20 years old , you are still going to get sides that show his petulence . Sometimes it is uncomfortable seeing him as you think he is gunna kick him off any moment , he almost did when Knight tried to provoke him . But his maturity will come with age but even at this age he is a quality footballer . Some of his control and touches were phenomenal , he is a great talent . A few more years I agree with mancini , he will be one of the best in the world . It was good to see Nigel marshalling him today , calming him down with such great professionals around him his attitude and footballing ability can only get better

The maddest of all the maddest points about Balo, is that he has yet to play 100 games in his whole career, including sub appearances.

There is no limit for this boy, no limits at all. He can be as good as anyone; when people talk of naturally gifted footballers, I point to him. His positioning is ridiculous at times.

I spent 10/15 minutes just watching Balo, and I must say, he ALWAYS wants the ball, he's always checking who is around him, even when we don't have the ball, his burst of speed is crazy.

Really warming to him, don't mind that he kicked Knight in the head. :P

In terms of natural ability and just that x factor, for want of a better phrase, he makes Tevez look like a pub player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.