The Real Balo !

Damocles said:
He's not half the player he was in Italy yet. This 5 in 5 stuff is nonsense. Wait until he adapts to England.

totally agree,hes not yet the player he was with inter,i dont know if it is because of the injury or maybe cuz of the different style of game.

This guy is gonna be so good! I'd never heard of Torres Villa Drogba Tevez Eto'o and many others at 20 years old and look how good they are!

However, needs to can the fucking diving and pretending to be injured! But I'll put up with his whinging, don't mind that really!

Mancio said:
Damocles said:
6 problems here:

1. AC can't afford him.
2. AC are buying a striker in Jan.
3. City won't sell him
4. He came to specifically play under his father figure Mancini, and he's slagged off the Milano manager in the past. Mancini is to Balo what Robson was to Gascoigne.
5. We agreed with Inter not to sell him to Milan.
6. He doesn't want to leave.

Apart from them though, I can see him going

City just must ask for him the same 90 millions AC asked for kaka

This is where we can match the treatment AC doled out over the Kaka affair. Let 'em put a bid on the table and WE can then 'bottle' it

Balotelli is phenom. He is sort of similar to Robinho in that he is a great enigma and will cause trouble wherever he goes, but if you make him feel loved and appreciated he will be unstoppable.

I mean just look at Robinho now. He's made himself a undisputable regular at Milan and just can't stop scoring and is playing at a world class level. He's scoring every week now, and has already notched another goal today.

We've learned our lesson on not how to handle a superstar with the Robinho case, so hopefully we treat Balo differently so that he realizes his potential with us rather than with someone else. The kid could be the next great EPL striker if handled properly.

kokoboy said:
Damocles said:
He's not half the player he was in Italy yet. This 5 in 5 stuff is nonsense. Wait until he adapts to England.

totally agree,he hes not yet the player he was with inter,i dont know if it is because of the injury or maybe cuz of the different style of game.

no , i think today balo has had one of his best timelife game .

and he played very well also on wednesday. ATM he is lacking just a bit of confidence in his shot. when he is at his best he never try the strong shot , he simply put the ball near the post.

and , i'm sad to say this , he seem to be a lot pissed of by the selfishness/greediness of some team mate. i wont name names but anybody can see who i'm talking about.

The one thing I don't understand with him is the diving.

If I had the talent to beat a man at will I don't think I'd be trying to buy free-kicks.

The trio of him, Silva & Tevez is going to be very hard for teams to contain though. Good times.

Mancio said:
kokoboy said:
totally agree,he hes not yet the player he was with inter,i dont know if it is because of the injury or maybe cuz of the different style of game.

no , i think today balo has had one of his best timelife game .

and he played very well also on wednesday. ATM he is lacking just a bit of confidence in his shot. when he is at his best he never try the strong shot , he simply put the ball near the post.

and , i'm sad to say this , he seem to be a lot pissed of by the selfishness/greediness of some team mate. i wont name names but anybody can see who i'm talking about.

yeah,i noticed that too,there are a couple of team mates that would prefer not passing him the ball,mancini must to do something about it

BL2blue said:
Must say I had my doubts originally but today (added onto WBA and wednesday night),I thought he was brilliant. Definitely something special there. He does things in a matter of fact kind of way which are extraordinary.

I wasn't sure on him when we brought him in either. Today he was brilliant, his control and first touch was spot on he just missed that goal that probably deserved.

Like someone else has said his decision making is a bit ropey at the min but all that will come with Premier League experience, he wasn't as soft today either so looks like someone has had a word with him about going down too easy.

All in all he is going to be fucking brilliant, I can't wait for him to come up against the likes of Terry, Ferdinand and co!

Have to say that I was very impressed with his defensive performance today, to see him busting a gut to make tackles at the back and filling in for Zabaleta was a joy to watch.

He was unlucky to hit the post and when he brought a long ball out of the air near the halfway line I was impressed, think we've got a gooden here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.