The REAL Manchester Trophy Parade

I think the fact that none of our resident rags have come and tried to explain this 'failure of biblical proportions' off speaks volumes ? (Apologies in advance if I've missed one).

The video is getting alot of attention now lol. 40 THOUSAND views and is on featured/most popular section on you tube. Well done.

Fantastic vid, the Rag scenes are almost too painful to watch without feeling embarassed on their behalf!
Just seen Ricky Hatton in Hyde wearing a Barca shirt to top off a jolly good few days, good work fella!

Haha, superb. The rag media apologists can crop all the photos and make up bullshit numbers off the top of their heads all they want, but along with the BBC, GMP, The Mirror (incredibly!) and Granada Reports, the bluemoon parade thread and this video is getting the truth out there.
Interpol is football's version of Wikileaks

Blue_Rossy said:
lol if you read there parade thread in Rag cafe, its funny as fuk, they claim 150,000 turned up and most of the replys were, wow we still outclassed and outnumbered the blues, and its obvious the city is red with the turnout. Its normal sadcafe. have a read. I feel like signing up to show them the truth but i cant do it :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/parade-329436/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/parade-329436/</a>

According to Skynews, we had 150,000 fans at the parade today. Well fucking done to everybody!

Skys Sports own photo gallery suggests otherwise,150,000 pfffft

Follow Follow Follow ....the bus to make it look like theres more
Parade2_2603620.jpg

I have to say that the turn out at that parade has come as a shock to me, given they have won a 19th title i am staggered at how few were in attendance. More and more footage, and long wide angle shots are coming to the surface now, even Rio's top of bus photo transmits it for all to see. I think in time, weeks rather than months the official police/counsel crowd figures will come out. Honestly..it could be sub 10,000......without a doubt.
But maybe therin lies the problem, to much success has spoiled the support and now it just feels much more run of the mill..........oh shit not steak again for tea mum kind of thing!! I noticed it at the semi at wembley before and during the game, very little colour in their end, just not the same party mood and up for a days football as well all shared.
Most of the supporters no doubt stayed away because of the failure to win the Champions league. Maybe that trophy is now the only one that would feel special. You have to also remember in a lot of cases united attract people (not always football fans) who like to be seen as sucessfull individuals, and part of a winning.... look at me i'm successfull and a winner sort of person. I just dont think the kid who has everything is happy any more!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.