The REAL Manchester Trophy Parade

And what was it GMP were forecasting for their turnout? About 200,000 and ours about 100,000 I seem to remember.

Just wait til next season when they're mid table playing to 5 to 6k empty seats. 10 to 15k empty the season after and so on.....

I've just watched the parade on MUTV. (I get it free with my dodgy pack!)
I wanted to see for myself the shambles that this parade was.

But we are wrong, Deansgate looked fairly busy!
I couldn't believe my eyes after reading the posts (and seeing the pictures) on here.

Then I realized that the pictures/camera angles were being carefully selected.
Next I noticed that the same people kept coming around time and time again???
It started to get good as me and the wife took turns to spot the same people.
I would say "look, there's yellow coat man" she would then say "yep, there's rainbow brolly women" etc etc etc...

If you watch the video closely (this includes any deluded rags reading this), you will notice once the bus goes past a road section, the crowd at the back quickly runs round the back of the building only to re-appear at the front of the parade!!!
It is the same crowd time and time again.
Note, this does NOT include the people actually walking along with the bus.
MUTV don't show hardly any long "overhead shots", until the bus nears the end of Deansgate.
This is because the "following crowd" looks thicker!

MUTV then decides to have a pop at Mancini and our parade.
They actually stated it was virtually un-attended and their turn out dwarfed ours.
They also kept mentioning the bad weather saying that probably kept numbers away.
If "numbers" had kept away, why were they saying they had a massive turn out?

People running after a bus doesn't make for a great turn out.
It might fool people who only look once. But like Gaddafi paying people to dance in front of the world press......it fools nobody!

After watching that "edited/manipulated" load of old tosh, no wonder some rags think they had a big turn out.

This City is Blue and aways will be! They will not fill their stadium next season and we will be looking at extending ours. The future bright the future is Blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.