The Reckoning

I’m always happy to knock the BBC when it’s warranted but I think they do retrospective self-flagellation better than any other institution.

I certainly don’t think they should be criticised for commissioning and broadcasting this series simply because they were culpable for what went on, as the drama certainly doesn’t try to diminish their role.

Restrospective self flagellation - love you mate!!

One of the opening scenes he shouts out,

" FUCK THE BBC"

He wasn't all wrong then, now then!

I watched the Netflix documentary about Savile and felt dirty afterwards, not sure I could watch this though.

I guess it depends on how old you are. If you lived through those times it is interesting to see behind the mask. If you are too young and it happened before you were born then I guess it is not so interesting.

It was about how thoroughly depressing and upsetting it woukd be.

Was it ever proven that he was diddling with bodies in the morgue? The programme showed him doing that but Ive never seen actual evidence he did from what I remember
I thought the drama showed more of an insinuation rather than actually saying he did

I thought there was also a very very mild insinuation that he mightve with his mums body too. Maybe that was just me that picked up on that though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.