The Reckoning

My mum lived in the flat above him in Broughton. Luckily he was scared of her dog Pepe a virtually toothless rescue chihuahua!

Laid in state with 4000 visitors , fooled a lot of people to the end. The epitome of evil.

Coogans acting is first class.
Possibly the same block of flats my sister in law lived in . Notoriously He Had a Winnebago parked outside.
wifes aunty had the corner shop nearby the kids were all warned about him . Pure evil man .

Was it ever proven that he was diddling with bodies in the morgue? The programme showed him doing that but Ive never seen actual evidence he did from what I remember

Was it ever proven that he was diddling with bodies in the morgue? The programme showed him doing that but Ive never seen actual evidence he did from what I remember
Had keys for Leeds General I believe including the morgue.

Because the top levels of establishment protected him, most probably because sadvile had dirt on them. And none of them were brave enough to open the whole can of sordid worms, unfortunately.

Did it touch on the fact he was protected from high up? He was such a psychopath he would have no doubt made sure he had plenty of leverage on the people that really had that sway. There are rumours he was providing the kids for them which is feasible.
As others have alluded to they were different times back then. Anyone in positions of authority or stardom were almost untouchable. The working class hardly ever questioned a teacher, policeman or a doctor. As for MPs they were God like. The bastards also targeted kids nobody would believe, ones in kids homes and institutions, abandoned troublesome kids with no voice. Sadly the fuckers are still at it today, look at Epstein island which has been covered up.

Did it touch on the fact he was protected from high up? He was such a psychopath he would have no doubt made sure he had plenty of leverage on the people that really had that sway. There are rumours he was providing the kids for them which is feasible.
As others have alluded to they were different times back then. Anyone in positions of authority or stardom were almost untouchable. The working class hardly ever questioned a teacher, policeman or a doctor. As for MPs they were God like. The bastards also targeted kids nobody would believe, ones in kids homes and institutions, abandoned troublesome kids with no voice. Sadly the fuckers are still at it today, look at Epstein island which has been covered up.
Many nonces hide behind their profession, MP's, Catholic church, Royal family, Police BBC etc. All of which sadvile was acquainted with and all held him in high esteem.

Just one of the many examples of why you can't trust the people who are supposedly there to look after the country and its people
Er, he was an entertainer, not a politician. Although politicians, especially Thatcher, protected him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.