The richest 62 people in the world

The Vulture capitalism model we have now is destroying everything.

so true, the likes of the great barrier reef will be gone in this generations lifespan. first world countries importing their waste to be destroyed in africa. Islands disappearing into the sea with rising tides, poisoning of waterways. selling off national resources to private firms with no gain to localities or the public. Governments adding more taxes to the lower classes whilst the rich can evade taxes outright via the caymans ,liechtenstien and switzerland.....

We are playing a part in selling out this planet from future generations by standing by and doing nothing. laws must be changed to tax the wealthy and serve a more green way of living. the weapons industry not being monitored internationally is one of my main concerns.

Foreign policies of countries causing the mass exodus of refugees. nato has turned so corrupt it is actually gone spineless and stands for nothing anymore.

we need mass movement, mass revolution.

so true, the likes of the great barrier reef will be gone in this generations lifespan. first world countries importing their waste to be destroyed in africa. Islands disappearing into the sea with rising tides, poisoning of waterways. selling off national resources to private firms with no gain to localities or the public. Governments adding more taxes to the lower classes whilst the rich can evade taxes outright via the caymans ,liechtenstien and switzerland.....

We are playing a part in selling out this planet from future generations by standing by and doing nothing. laws must be changed to tax the wealthy and serve a more green way of living. the weapons industry not being monitored internationally is one of my main concerns.

Foreign policies of countries causing the mass exodus of refugees. nato has turned so corrupt it is actually gone spineless and stands for nothing anymore.

Mass death! Mass murder! Mass persecution! All the hallmarks of every revolution! Just what the world needs to restore a balance.

Hey how about a few cullings! Sort out that pesky world over population problem. Kill for a better world!

Ya smeghead.

Last edited:

Not forgetting TTIP.

That legislation turns society into a corprocracy.

have more wealth than the poorest half of the world which is over 3.6 billion people.

Digest that and then ask yourself why there really is so much war and grief in the world. It's not skin colour, it's not religion, it's not even politics those are all excuses - it's power and wealth and economic disparity. All the rest are tools that people use in the absence of resources and all become almost irellevant amongst the rich.
And the most disgusting part is that these 62 people are wanting to gain even greater wealth. Don't even get me started on the warmongers such as the Rothchilds etc

Mass death! Mass murder! Mass persecution! All the hallmarks of every revolution! Just what the world needs to restore a balance.

Hey how about a few cullings! Sort out that pesky world over population problem. Kill for a better world!

Ya smeghead.

Who said anything about killing? Revolution can be gained peacefully by the masses unless a violent regime is in change at government levels. I believe in free trade globally, not just between wealthy states/nations.

At the rate this world is going we will be culling ourselves in desperation, america is a ticking time bomb as is poorer now than it was twenty years ago. Its on edge with people being confused with pride and indifference. they are all armed so it could go pear- shaped.

Corruption in power needs addressing globally..... its for each country to sort out themselves not in civil war but in debate and elections. Political Corruption needs addressing the most. they are all sellouts......

I never mentioned killing so dont twist my words or resort to name calling...... if it(your post) was in serious jest, no bother blue.

Who said anything about killing? Revolution can be gained peacefully by the masses unless a violent regime is in change at government levels. I believe in free trade globally, not just between wealthy states/nations.

At the rate this world is going we will be culling ourselves in desperation, america is a ticking time bomb as is poorer now than it was twenty years ago. Its on edge with people being confused with pride and indifference. they are all armed so it could go pear- shaped.

Corruption in power needs addressing globally..... its for each country to sort out themselves not in civil war but in debate and elections. Political Corruption needs addressing the most. they are all sellouts......

I never mentioned killing so dont twist my words or resort to name calling...... if it(your post) was in serious jest, no bother blue.
Has someones sensitivities been challenged!?

Hmm, to my mind there's not a single revolution (at least in regards to the change you want to see happen) that didn't result in bloodshed, chaos or violence. An America poorer now than it was twenty years ago is still a damn sight richer than its nearest competitors, mein freund. Corruption in power needs addressing, and who's going to do it? You? They're dragging their arses over a football corruption scandal, what makes any sane person think that a global economic system which is supported and backed by the same powers that run it are just going to disappear?

People always have that little dream of a 'revolution'! Change! New World! happening and taking place, with corrupt bankers and billionaire investors being dragged through the streets, crowds of people, THE PEOPLE, cheering at their downfall, the world now free to....do something else! Revolutions have always been bloodied messes that have sought to achieve little change except which dickhead was in charge. Take France; sought to get rid of one unelected man rwho called himself King and ruled everyone, and after thousands of murders and violence they ended up with one unelected man who declared himself emperor ruling everyone.
If you're all clamouring for this 'revolution' that you want, come back later after you've done it, until then it's nothing but words that Citizen Smith or Rick from the Young Ones would be proud of bleating.

I see we had the usual shite 'religion starts wars' bollocks, in the first few pages! What a yawn fest!

At least people are clocking on that religion has one trait, within it, that exists in everything else that seeks to gain more; power.

You will find that if there's a religious war there's, at least, one person at the helm seeking to gain more for himself over everyone else.

That's not religion, that's power.

I see we had the usual shite 'religion starts wars' bollocks, in the first few pages! What a yawn fest!

At least people are clocking on that religion has one trait, within it, that exists in everything else that seeks to gain more; power.

You will find that if there's a religious war there's, at least, one person at the helm seeking to gain more for himself over everyone else.

That's not religion, that's power.
Bang on , if you look at the surface and you look at easy labels it's always about religion. When you actually look closely at causality religion , like nationalism or politics is just a tool to group people together and justify . We are born with the need for resources and power it exists in every form of nature. Religion nationalism, politics are just the weapon.

Religion is a weapon but the thirst for power and resources is the motive -!; desire

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.