The richest 62 people in the world

Forgetting footballers and the seriously rich or poor what would be considered an average salary in Manchester? What would be considered a low salary and what sort of salary would make you rich as in the top couple of %

So does breathing.

And capitalism is by the far the best system as proven by the world.

Im no communist

Capitalism is far from perfect but its the best system

Ive yet to see a communist country where the people are having a high standard of living, good health care, diet, freedom from oppression etc

I've never felt that the need to create a wealth is a bad thing. The ability to be prosper is also the ability to buy a decent car and fix your kids teeth. But at least where I live, so much emphasis is put on the success pyramid so that absolute greed is looked as a good thing. The businessman thinks....
"I want a maximum return, minus parts and labor. And I'll go to another country if I can't get that return! And I don't want to pay income taxes so I'll keep the money in offshore accounts." Where is there a universal dialog for discussion of business ethics? Intellectuals saying "Greed is Good!" And just watching the 'The Kardashians,' is the demonification of the poor, as much as Trump''s rhetoric is.

It's not jealousy why I dislike these individuals have at all it's the power these 62 have.

They screw the less fortunate buy paying lobbyists, having politicians in their pocket and generally running governments so they get even more wealthy whilst whole sections of the globe have fuck all to live on and eat. How evil and selfish can you get?

Check out say the Koch brothers or that slimey fucker Steven Scharzman.... they literally take pride in rigging the system in their favour.

Since the end of WW2 the distribution of wealth has gone so much in favour of the top 1% it's ridiculous.

Last edited:
The OP is bang on the money, no pun intended. Capitalism kills, it's a fact.
None of the three people responsible for the most deaths in the 20th century Hitler, Stalin and Mao could in any way be described as having capitalist ideologies. Whether they were far left or far right of the political spectrum, all were big on state control which is the opposite of the free market/capitalism driving the economy.

Forgetting footballers and the seriously rich or poor what would be considered an average salary in Manchester? What would be considered a low salary and what sort of salary would make you rich as in the top couple of %

Low would be £8 per hour - about £16k per year / average salary £35k / Top couple of percent £100k plus? Would be my guess?

Using ONS figures, if you take an average of those that live in Manchester with those that work in Manchester an average full time salary is £26,500. A low salary (bottom 10%) would be £15,500 and a high salary (top 10%) would be £49,500. No figures for top 2% but £100K is probably about right I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.